• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

The Black Beast

Started by LowFrequencies, August 12, 2013, 07:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Bang yer head :D  It's never soon enough for the goodies to show up and get in there!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

LowFrequencies

8)

Oooh... ;)

Hidden away, but had to show off that sexy crossover.
2012 F150 XLT 4wd Ecoboost in Tuxedo Black
- Performance: LMS 93 Tune, Airraid CAI, Heartthrob Exhaust, Offroad Package (factory rear locking diff + 3.73 gears)
- Exterior: BDS 6" Suspension Lift + 2" Leveling Kit, 35x12.50r20 Open Country M/T on 20" Ballistic Jesters, 6000k HIDs in High/Low/Fogs, Recon 3rd Brake Light, LED Tails, LEDs, Switchback Turn Signals, Powdercoated Bumpers
- Interior: Hatchie Bottom Armour-Suede seat covers, White Dome LEDs
- Audio: Pioneer AVH-P4400BH Screen pushing Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 Components and 6x8s, Rockford Fosgate T1000-1bdCP with 2x Sundown SA-10s

DJE624

LowFrequencies

New bumper?  Check.  Small project for tomorrow, though.. here's a preview..

Headlights and fogs. :)
- Performance: LMS 93 Tune, Airraid CAI, Heartthrob Exhaust, Offroad Package (factory rear locking diff + 3.73 gears)
- Exterior: BDS 6" Suspension Lift + 2" Leveling Kit, 35x12.50r20 Open Country M/T on 20" Ballistic Jesters, 6000k HIDs in High/Low/Fogs, Recon 3rd Brake Light, LED Tails, LEDs, Switchback Turn Signals, Powdercoated Bumpers
- Audio: Pioneer AVH-P4400BH Screen pushing Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 Components and 6x8s, Rockford Fosgate T1000-1bdCP with 2x Sundown SA-10s

SHOdded

Let the light show begin!  This should be good ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

LowFrequencies

My headlights have leaks in them, which may be visible in some pictures.  I traced it today to the bulb seals behind the headlights, so I can get that fixed asap.  Other than that, I've been a little busy with work, but I did manage to get some progress done..

Got them apart and ready to get the halos.  Will also be able to reseal the headlights around the outside just in case it's leaking there, too.

Rockin the FX4 styles for now!

I have work again in the morning, but we should finish up with the job sometime that afternoon, so I should be able to have these installed during the week!

SHOdded

Hope you get those leaks banished pronto!  Keep it unreal :)

LowFrequencies

Everything is together and looking sexy, except the Oracles.  They've been on the back burner.  With work and the rain/cold, I haven't really felt like messing with them.  I start my vacation Monday, though, so I'll probably have them done some time this week.  I can actually leave the truck parked long enough to. :P

Edit:  More pics!

Bright bright! :)

Turning heads at the mall.

New 10s. :)

BiGMaC

Really stellar job  :thumb:... I'm a truck guy at heart.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

DJE624

That truck is just plain awesome.   Love it!

SHOdded

Died-and-going-to-heaven-bright lights :D  Those 10's going where?  How are your seats so far?  Still loving them?

LowFrequencies

Quote from: SHOdded on December 08, 2013, 08:27:51 AM
Died-and-going-to-heaven-bright lights :D  Those 10's going where?  How are your seats so far?  Still loving them?

They're under the back seat where the old two were.  Sound wise, they're just as loud, but they hit with a whole different kind of authority.  I set off a car alarm on Black Friday.  I was also behind a lady at a red light, and after turning, she was plugging her ear as I passed on side of her.  I was pretty proud.

I assume you mean the seat covers, in which case I loooove them.

SHOdded

Just the way a ride is MEANT to be!

LowFrequencies

This is a horrible (and few month old) picture, but it's my truck next to my buddy's.  He has a 2012 GMC Sierra with a 7.5" Full Throttle Suspension lift (can you see why we're friends? haha).

Well, he and I sometimes end up chatting on Facebook during the night while we're both at work, and we give each other the dumb ideas to order things.

Tonight?  We order Amp Research Power Steps. :)

Also, I will be working on finishing my halo install during the day today.  Pics hopefully will follow!

BiGMaC

Tall trucks for sure! I love power steps.... and you definitely need them!  Want to put them on the wife's 250 CC. What was it about Amp Research that made them your choice?

BTW... I think we're seeing a potential ROTM developing here!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock