• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Intercooler for Transverse 3.5L Ecoboost

Started by mattr66, January 10, 2018, 02:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4sfed

Info please?  Status?  Any news?  Updates?  ...please?
2015 SHO, GH E30 tune, GH intercooler, 3 bar, SP542's, PPE Cat'd DP's, XDI-35, H&R springs, AD Gen2 mounts
Factory Five Mark III, 2004 Mach I donor (gone)
2003 Mustang Cobra 'vert, 456 rwhp, with mods (gone)
2002 MB C32 AMG (gone)
1997 Cobra 'vert, Vortech'd (gone)

jbrown9999

Hello?  Any ETA or even info about possible roadblocks you ran into?
2016 Ford SHO w/ PP w/ SCT X4 w/ Gearhead tune,
MDesign CAI, non-noise maker pipe
Gapped/colder plugs, Thermostat w/ Water Wetter
MSD COPS, aFe Silver Bullet intake spacer
UPR catch can, BOV to atmosphere mod

bpd1151

8 months + w/o any updates whatsoever.

That can't be a good sign.

Gray Brick

2013 Ecoboost Ford Flex
AJP Tune (ATP+2) in progress , Livernois HPFP, 3 Bar MAP, UPR Catch Can, 100% Methanol w/ braided steel lines, 3" Downpipes -->2.5" X-pipe --> 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust, 2.5" air inlets to each turbo with cone filter, Custom water to air intercooler with chiller
275/40-20 Front 315/35-20 Rear Tires
---12.419ET/112.43MPH @ 5150 lbs in the 1/4---

StealBlueSho

Matt Robinson at Gearhead said supplier issues have caused a delay. The prototype works, it's a drop in to the OEM.

The first batch for people who prepaid is supposed to be ready by end of this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bpd1151

Quote from: StealBlueSho on August 25, 2018, 01:02:21 PMThe first batch for people who prepaid is supposed to be ready by end of this month.

Oooooooook

Well that's good. :thumb:

However, where was this "pre-pay" posted at? Cuz I see none of it contained here.

I, and likely quite a few others, would've plopped down a deposit as well to secure one.

***side note***

Congrats on your certification achievements there BJ / SBS. Bravo my friend. Well done.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on August 25, 2018, 01:34:25 PM

Quote from: StealBlueSho on August 25, 2018, 01:02:21 PMThe first batch for people who prepaid is supposed to be ready by end of this month.

Oooooooook

Well that's good. :thumb:

However, where was this "pre-pay" posted at? Cuz I see none of it contained here.

I, and likely quite a few others, would've plopped down a deposit as well to secure one.

***side note***

Congrats on your certification achievements there BJ / SBS. Bravo my friend. Well done.

It was done on the book of face. And thanks! Certs keep options open :-)

bpd1151

Well as you know, there are some of us who don't do FB. So he's already limiting his potential pool/base of customers.

Please LMK how I can secure one, as well as any others that may be on the forums exclusively.

"End of this month" availability would've factored well into/with my other installs occurring around same time frame.

Damnit.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on August 25, 2018, 01:39:27 PM
Well as you know, there are some of us who don't do FB. So he's already limiting his potential pool/base of customers.

Please LMK how I can secure one, as well as any others that may be on the forums exclusively.

"End of this month" availability would've factored well into/with my other installs occurring around same time frame.

Damnit.

He has an account here... he just has his hands full with the FB crowds knocking down his doors...

irondoor19

2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

StealBlueSho

Quote from: irondoor19 on August 25, 2018, 02:46:13 PM
Quote from: Gray Brick on August 25, 2018, 01:33:52 AM
Go air to water...

AND SHOW US were to stick it PLEASE

Hey Griswold, where do you think you're going to put an intercooler that big?!

Couldn't help myself...

ToMang07

Quote from: StealBlueSho on August 25, 2018, 03:21:22 PM
Quote from: irondoor19 on August 25, 2018, 02:46:13 PM
Quote from: Gray Brick on August 25, 2018, 01:33:52 AM
Go air to water...

AND SHOW US were to stick it PLEASE

Hey Griswold, where do you think you're going to put an intercooler that big?!

Couldn't help myself...

Bend over, I'll show you!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

~Tom~
2013 SHO - Stage 3 Snow Performance Meth, (2) SCT X4 with Unleashed, 3 Bar Map, MSD Ignition Coils w/Colder Plugs 170*TS, EcoPowerParts Hot Pipes & Tial-Q BOV) Stage 3 Motorsports Catless Downpipes 3" Cat-Back Exhaust, JLT Oil Separator, H&R Sport Springs, K&N CAI, Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/EBC Pads

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on August 25, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

Damnit.

Just pinged Matt... there was not a preorder available.. still waiting on the first batch however to be delivered....

I was mistaken on that information.

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

irondoor19

2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,