• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Friendly Ford Show Wins "Best Of Class"

Started by bpd1151, August 10, 2013, 08:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

bpd1151

Quote from: DJE624 on August 11, 2013, 11:27:18 PMYou're getting old, dad.

Getting...... but not quite there yet. Well on my way I suppose.

Well, at least that's what my children remind of on a near daily basis. Haha.

Anyhow, speaking of old, apparently when I left the Friendly Ford Show on Saturday, I inadvertently left one of the carpet squares behind.

Didn't realize it until I went to set up for Sunday's Show @ Hooter's.

Doh!  :doh:

Luckily, the Dealership's Mgmt recognized my mishap, and saved it. I just picked it back up today.

Thank goodness.  :sweatdrop:

Speaking of the Hooter's Show, here's the plaque I won for that show. 2 for 2. Not too shabby of a weekend. :thumb:

SHOdded

Pop some ginseng and get an HGH injection to care of 'em blues LOL.  2 for 2 indeed  :dance:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

mjhpadi

2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350