• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2018 Ford National's - Carlisle, PA.

Started by bpd1151, December 07, 2017, 08:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lamrith

Quote from: bpd1151 on May 27, 2018, 08:13:52 PM
You guys are clowns.
that's good coming from a guy with Brent Spiner for an avatar :-p   I think you fit riiiiight in with that crowd. :lol:
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

bpd1151

Quote from: lamrith on May 27, 2018, 10:24:58 PM
Quote from: bpd1151 on May 27, 2018, 08:13:52 PM
You guys are clowns.
that's good coming from a guy with Brent Spiner for an avatar :-p   I think you fit riiiiight in with that crowd.
Bow chicka wow wow.....

Woot Woot!

lamrith

'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

bpd1151

StealBlueSho

bamsho

Really you calling us clowns, please.

2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

mjhpadi

Quote from: RAYJAY on May 27, 2018, 04:20:47 PM
Quote from: bamsho on May 27, 2018, 09:32:02 AM
Nope it goes on rain or shine.  Just watch the weather and prepare accordingly.

just bring your swimmies we will need them...........

Got my dry suit for diving in the car...although it will be removed to make room for a generator for a certain clown whose name will go unmentioned....seriously do hope the forecast improves. It has been a b*t*h getting students out in open water to finish their training dives.  Looking forward to a nice weather weekend with friends, it will be a nice break from fighting a 5 knot current, 5 foot visibility while trying to maintain control of a very nervous new diver and keep them from getting out of control.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

lamrith

Quote from: mjhpadi on May 28, 2018, 11:11:39 AM
Quote from: RAYJAY on May 27, 2018, 04:20:47 PM
Quote from: bamsho on May 27, 2018, 09:32:02 AM
Nope it goes on rain or shine.  Just watch the weather and prepare accordingly.

just bring your swimmies we will need them...........

Got my dry suit for diving in the car...although it will be removed to make room for a generator for a certain clown whose name will go unmentioned....seriously do hope the forecast improves. It has been a b*t*h getting students out in open water to finish their training dives.  Looking forward to a nice weather weekend with friends, it will be a nice break from fighting a 5 knot current, 5 foot visibility while trying to maintain control of a very nervous new diver and keep them from getting out of control.

ZSHO

There are some sales on Poncho's by Ford performance. Lol.  :D
Serious note all you can do is pray that mother nature complies . Z

https://merchandise.ford.com/Product/1432910-Ford_Performance_Rain_Poncho#frm%3DSearch%20List%26p%3D0

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

I may actually break out my officially licensed oversized black and white SHO umbrella for the 1st time since having been gifted it by FMC many years ago.

bamsho

Yeah he needs a big umbrella so he doesn't mess up his hair and all the hair products he uses.  God forbid he has messy hair.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

I noticed in his picture how his hair was "perfect".... I used to the same thing with mine when I was 16.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bpd1151

Ha. Not much product at all.

Kind of retains that position after so many years worth of training / same style cuts.

Although I will acknowledge the grays continue to keep creeping in dag nabbit.

I hear though the "distinguished" look is rather appealing now a days.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on May 28, 2018, 07:39:23 PM
Ha. Not much product at all.

Kind of retains that position after so many years worth of training / same style cuts.

Although I will acknowledge the grays continue to keep creeping in dag nabbit.

I hear though the "distinguished" look is rather appealing now a days.

When my wife and I started dating, I had the same cut... (pretty much from 12 years old to 18 year old) and every time we hung out she would take her hands and mess it all up...

I decided it was easier (and less painful) to just to a military high and tight. Plus it hides the grays coming in now since I keep it short...

Although if you sit in your SHO with the new sound system cranked up, the grays might just fall out from shock...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk