• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2018 Ford National's - Carlisle, PA.

Started by bpd1151, December 07, 2017, 08:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

That's part of the fun, is all the detailing.

$h!t I'm detailing after a near 14hr drive.... so you have it easy in comparison.

The more SHO's the better IMHO, as it provides the foundation to show FMC how much interest there is in them.

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm all for hiding my SHO away in the garage too, but this is THE event of the year for Fords.

The bell weather of all events throughout any given calendar year. So bring it out!

Parking is typically on the grass unfortunately.

Northeast SHO Club I think is what everyone chooses. IDK Y, just is.

StealBlueSho

Oh... and BPD1151 mentioned we should start working on a place for dinner? I for one don't know anything about the place...

Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

Well... we will see.... may car is completely stock on the outside now.. probably could get away with rinse. Might be worth while polishing up the new fuel pump lol... only thing under the hood worth showing off!

Is there a place to wash the cars?

bpd1151

They do have an area set aside for washing, yes. Like 6-8 cars at any given time IIRC.

RAYJAY

most of the hotel /motel's  do have car washing areas set aside beside the one at Carlisle, IRC next to the holiday inn express there is a car wash attached to the gas /mini mart, yes it is touch-less ....

and as for a place for supper Friday night lest try for reservations, when we get there on Thursday

most of the places to eat are over on the strip where we were staying last year,  FYI 
2013 GREEN GEM METALLIC 402A PP PACKAGE

mjhpadi

2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

mjhpadi

Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 19, 2018, 04:36:10 PM
Well... we will see.... may car is completely stock on the outside now.. probably could get away with rinse. Might be worth while polishing up the new fuel pump lol... only thing under the hood worth showing off!

Is there a place to wash the cars?

Easiest way is to get to the showfield and then go to the wash area, easy to find and it is free.  BTW the earlier you arrive the shorter the line to get into the show...the lines on the road into Carlisle can get real backed up.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

bamsho

Just easier and safer to park in the showfield.   If you buy something, then you dont have to carry it around all dsy.  Def get there very esrly.  One you get prime psrking spot in your class, less of a wsit to wash car and less of a line getting in.  It gets real bad esp saturdsy.  Hope to see you there.  This will be my 15th year attending.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

bpd1151

Quote from: bamsho on May 20, 2018, 07:15:16 AM
Just easier and safer to park in the showfield.   If you buy something, then you dont have to carry it around all dsy.  Def get there very esrly.  One you get prime psrking spot in your class, less of a wsit to wash car and less of a line getting in.  It gets real bad esp saturdsy.  Hope to see you there.  This will be my 15th year attending.
Brian are you drunk  ?

Or is my Trix cereal decoder ring defective?

Lol

ZSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on May 20, 2018, 07:17:16 AM
Brian are you drunk  ?

Lol
@- Bamsho Spell Checker! Lol.  Z.  :D
Btw have Fun & enjoy the SHO fellas!    :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bamsho

Stupid small key board on my phone and autospell.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: bamsho on May 20, 2018, 01:53:06 PM
Stupid small key board on my phone and autospell.
Translation...old age!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on May 20, 2018, 07:51:20 AM
Brian are you drunk  ?

Lol

Wait what?! No Z?!?

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 20, 2018, 02:30:27 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on May 20, 2018, 07:51:20 AM
Brian are you drunk  ?

Lol

Wait what?! No Z?!?

Sorry but my Mother was pre-Registered for surgery which is scheduled for 5/28! It is what it is!  Z  :(

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

I am sorry to hear that. I will keep my fingers crossed everything goes well!!!  However! I'm sure we can find a wheel chair for her if you want it bring her too!