• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2018 Ford National's - Carlisle, PA.

Started by bpd1151, December 07, 2017, 08:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Quote from: mjhpadi on May 10, 2018, 10:05:15 PM
But Bam may be working all event to get you back to that secret room in his new house...that I accidently stumbled across....seems like there may be an LEO only sign over the entry way.......
Oh my, look at Mark crawling out of the wood work to toss in some comments from the peanut gallery..... interesting.

I will only acknowledge that Brian has a sign over his "entry way" alright......

But I won't confirm what it exactly it reads.

Oh yea, and nothing is "accidental" when it occurs in/around Brian btw..... just remember Mark, it's ALWAYS intentional.

LOL.

mjhpadi

Couldn't resist throwing in my 2 cents...on another note, I received my credentials for Carlisle today! So everyone should be receiving their stuff soon.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

markssho

Hi all! Got my sticker for the show field today!
This year they put us at the bottom of the hill at a new gate, #4. We are next to the Fusion and Rangers.
Can't wait!

Mark

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

2010 Taurus SHO, Cinnamon, 402B, ACC

bpd1151

Yea, received my stuff today as well.

Looks like we have been really relegated to the bastard section(s) of the event. Even further back and away from, the main portions of the show. Get your walking shoes prepped and ready. Or as BAM_SHO told me, get my electric cart/chair charged up. LOL.

BTW, that gate 4 is for pedestrian/foot traffic only, and for the alternate parking area. I don't recall a whole helluva lot of people entering the grounds by that particular gate, so meh.

Whatever man. I'm just there to have fun and stir up some entertainment with all my fellow SHO peeps.......

Here's to another great year!

lamrith

Quote from: bpd1151 on May 14, 2018, 10:31:33 PM
Yea, received my stuff today as well.

Looks like we have been really relegated to the bastard section(s) of the event. Even further back and away from, the main portions of the show. Get your walking shoes prepped and ready. Or as BAM_SHO told me, get my electric cart/chair charged up. LOL.

BTW, that gate 4 is for pedestrian/foot traffic only, and for the alternate parking area. I don't recall a whole helluva lot of people entering the grounds by that particular gate, so meh.

Whatever man. I'm just there to have fun and stir up some entertainment with all my fellow SHO peeps.......

Here's to another great year!
Sounds like it is even more imperative for you to get teh sign converted to 12VDC and added to your booth setup.  draw people from the other side of the floor!
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

bpd1151

Ha! Yea......

They already are 12 volt, so that'd be easy to power given my audio system and it's power converted electrical interface.

However, sheer size of the letters alone, is a draw back to transporting them. Not to mention erecting a display stand/rack of some sorts.

All of which would be for naught, as even the business never had the signage turned on/illuminated during the day. Just simply not bright enough.

I enjoyed a hearty laugh though at the suggestion. As well intentioned as it was.

ZSHO

All Blue Oval Eyes Look to Pennsylvania for Carlisle Ford Nationals May 31-June 3  . Z 
                                                            :ford:

MAY 17, 2018 | FORD PERFORMANCE STAFF
BLUE OVAL PARTY ON TAP AT CARLISLE FORD NATIONALS – MAY 31 TO JUNE 3

2.Carlisle.overhead
SHARE THIS   
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company is getting ready to celebrate all that involves the Blue Oval at the annual Carlisle Ford Nationals with a fun-filled extended weekend May 31 through June 3, in Carlisle, PA. Ford will give fans the chance to get behind the wheel of some of their favorite Ford vehicles, and will offer an up-close look at the latest new Fords. Enthusiasts will again have access to the Ford Performance Garage to enjoy discounts on upgrades for their Ford-powered vehicles. Attendees can also enjoy a show field full of historically significant Ford vehicles and a variety of activities.

Throughout the weekend, Ford will offer guests with a valid driver's license free ride-and-drives in the company's 2018 vehicle lineup. Enthusiasts are invited to experience the impressive handling and power Ford has built into its current stable of quality vehicles. Carlisle Events was one of the first groups in the United States organized specifically to conduct and promote events for the collector car and truck hobby, and the Carlisle Fairgrounds is known as a premier site for collector car enthusiasts from all over the world.

http://performance.ford.com/enthusiasts/what-s-happening/2018/05/carlisle-ford-nationals-may-31-june-3.html?cks=432128850&emailid=FP_FASTNEWS 

https://view.email-ford.com/?qs=c377db12f1ad27415ea5801aa33ad2606d44d24640cac85fa1c5ccab254d052698a9b71f039fbc0ae22dda30554f3248c93b30a4b9e0cef078091be2067bda170881592fc540ec02

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bamsho

Start praying and hope Mother Nature is chilled out by then.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

mjhpadi

Amen, although I am afraid what might happen if I test a new Mustang or the new Ranger......
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

StealBlueSho

I talked my old man into staying a night. So I will be arriving the morning of the 1st and leaving the evening of the 2nd. We will be staying at the Best Western Plus! Unfortunately I will not be Showing the SHO (I know.. boooo) but it will be awesome to meet you guys face to face finally!

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 19, 2018, 11:57:09 AM
I talked my old man into staying a night. So I will be arriving the morning of the 1st and leaving the evening of the 2nd. We will be staying at the Best Western Plus! Unfortunately I will not be Showing the SHO (I know.. boooo) but it will be awesome to meet you guys face to face finally!
Bless his heart! Please give him a hug next time you see him,thanks.  Z   :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

bpd1151

Quote from: mjhpadi on May 18, 2018, 07:51:41 PM
Amen, although I am afraid what might happen if I test a new Mustang or the new Ranger......
Oh no you don't.

LOL

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on May 19, 2018, 04:21:48 PM
Why no SHO.....???

Cause if I drive it up there for the show, then I will need to detail it when I get up there..etc etc...

Although I don't know how parking up there is? Might be worth paying just get on the ground? I have never been...

Can I upgrade my event pass to a show pass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

And I was looking at the forum... is there one of the car clubs I'm supposed to pick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk