• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Need a username change please!

Started by QwikSHO, August 09, 2013, 04:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QwikSHO

Sold my Evo for a SHO.

QwikSHO is what I'm requesting.   Thanks!

bpd1151

I just saw this post, and took care of it for you.

If there should be anything else you need, by all means, post up, or feel free to contact ANY of your EBPF Moderation/Admin Staff accordingly.

Thanks for being part of the EBPF family!

Mike :beer:

QwikSHO

Thanks bud.  Can't wait to start tinkering with my SHO!!!

DJE624

Have fun making your SHO Qwik...er! 

QwikSHO

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.  It's gonna be tough going from an 11 second Evo to a 13 second SHO, but I'm site ill get my SHO there some day.

mjhpadi

Oh, I don't think it will be all that hard to make your SHO a low 12 second car and remember you're moving a lot more weight with the SHO the the Evo.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

DJE624

Quote from: mjhpadi on August 11, 2013, 01:09:49 PM
Oh, I don't think it will be all that hard to make your SHO a low 12 second car and remember you're moving a lot more weight with the SHO the the Evo.

And riding in first class style and comfort!

QwikSHO

Oh I'm already living the comfort factor over my Evo.  So much more refined and smoother on the road. 

And I have cruise control!  OMG!

geswek

What EVO Gen did you have? Before I got my SHO, I was about to buy an EVO X GSR.

Sent from a mobile, I think.

QwikSHO

Quote from: geswek on August 11, 2013, 03:41:05 PM
What EVO Gen did you have? Before I got my SHO, I was about to buy an EVO X GSR.

Sent from a mobile, I think.

I had an Evo 8