• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Sorry I added one ad on the bottom of the page.

Started by EcoPowerParts, August 09, 2013, 09:54:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Just FYI, I don't want anyone to go click crazy etc but if I can pull in a couple of bucks here and there to pay the bills I'll be happy. :)
It will show on the bottom of every page load, if there's anything offense let me know and I'll make sure to modify the ad.
Thanks!
Mike
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

mjhpadi

Does the ad change?  I am assuming it does since I've already noticed one for Kuhmo tires and one for Kia...but honestly I don't see it as a big deal.  It would be nice if you could at least cover your costs.  Even nicer if you could cover your mods.....
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

SHOdded

You are now on my banned/ignore list, 4DR Mike!  LOL.  Every site I know has banners, we are pretty much all used to that.  As long as the content/conversations continue freely/unbiased, I am A-OK with it.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Doesn't bother me.  I think my ad blocker must have kicked in,  I haven't seen them.