• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Taurus SHO 60HP on tune alone!

Started by Livernois Motorsports, October 31, 2017, 03:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DerricksSho

Its a windstorm SCAT pack and you can only get it one place........ and Milan are know for having off times take it to Norwalk and back your time up!!
BrewCityBoost tuned,3 Bar, LMS thermostat
CAI M-Design upgraded stock turbo's
LMS down pipes (Catless) 3" Custom exhaust
H&R springs with spacers 275 40/20 4 corners Power Stop drilled and slotted rotters.... MODS must go on!!

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: AJP turbo on November 01, 2017, 07:32:55 PM
Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on November 01, 2017, 05:12:25 PM
Quote from: AJP turbo on November 01, 2017, 05:06:24 PM
Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on November 01, 2017, 04:54:28 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on November 01, 2017, 04:52:11 PM
Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on November 01, 2017, 04:42:59 PM
Quote from: Agentlongwood on November 01, 2017, 02:40:07 PM
Quote from: Brucelinc on November 01, 2017, 10:26:03 AM
My MKS went from 13.8 in the quarter when stock to 12.68 tuned

Teach me Obi-Wan Kenobi.  I'm driving a 2014 MKS and stock my best time was 14.3 @ 98.  I'm running a 3 bar, 93 octane tune now, and got down to 13.0 @ 105.  Running 12.68 with nothing but a tune seems abnormally fast for an MKS. 
Every track in every state can have different results

I honestly don't think this can be stressed enough.
My car bone stock runs 12.1 while spinning on the stock street tires here in michigan but i know other states are stuck mid 12s at best on street tires

Bone stock and 12.1? You have the fastest SHO on the planet or even if you meant a tune only then you still have the fastest SHO tune only, congrats! You would make Meth people cry
I have an 18 scat pack lol

Came out very misleading...So you are talking about your Poop pack fiat?...Sounded like you meant a bone stock SHO ran that time

Apparently "scat" means poop....We aren't really concerned with Dodge/Fiat here in this place.

Apparently it does mean that but with stock times of low 12s kinda hard to talk down the car as well lol, but the SHO will always have a place in my heart and mind, I do not down talk any car because i know the capabilities of them

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: DerricksSho on November 02, 2017, 12:08:47 AM
Its a windstorm SCAT pack and you can only get it one place........ and Milan are know for having off times take it to Norwalk and back your time up!!
Hit the time pretty consistently so I think mine is good

Brucelinc

I raced a scat pack Challenger at Brainerd this summer when the DA was 3300.  He DID have slicks and hooked very well.  He ran 12.7 to my 12.9.   If he were running street tires, I am pretty sure my Continental would have stayed with him or even beaten him. 

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: Brucelinc on November 02, 2017, 09:42:03 AM
I raced a scat pack Challenger at Brainerd this summer when the DA was 3300.  He DID have slicks and hooked very well.  He ran 12.7 to my 12.9.   If he were running street tires, I am pretty sure my Continental would have stayed with him or even beaten him. 
Not everyone knows how to drive either its also a matter of driver skill as well, Even my very first pass was not even that high very first pass was 12.5 with no knowledge on how to launch the car

Livernois Motorsports

We are getting very off topic though, the gains we see on the SHO are really amazing out of just our 93 octane tune, throw a 3bar on top of it will see even more performance gains as well

ZSHO

I think we are steering way off course and let's Due stick to the Topic on hand in respect to all of our esteemed vendors.  TIA.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Livernois Motorsports

These numbers are actually crank numbers and here is a dyno graph below as well

SHOdded

So about 60/80 max gain at the wheels hp/tq
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Livernois Motorsports