• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Forum Sub-Categories and Descriptions

Started by Joleat, August 07, 2013, 03:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joleat

I hate to be THAT guy, but...

Some of our sub-category titles and descriptions are inconsistent as far as capitalization and punctuation are concerned.

For example:

New Member Introductions (All three words are capitalized. This is the most common method for a forum and I think it looks the best.)

Ride of the Month (This is actually the correct way one would write a title, but I still prefer the previous method.)

Vehicle Build topics (Two words are capitalized and one isn't.)

Parts for sale vs. Vehicles for Sale (Sale is lowercase in one title and uppercase in the other.)

Also, some of the descriptions are punctuated and some aren't. ("Alarm Questions and Discussions." vs "Board for vendors to post items for sale")

While these are very minor issues, correcting them will give the forum a more professional look. Please understand that I'm not complaining. These things wouldn't stop me from coming here. I'm just trying to provide some useful feedback.  :)

Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

EcoPowerParts

I'll take a look, my brain tends to skip things like that for some reason, I'll go through it later. :)
Thanks for the feedback.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Joleat

Like I said, the issues are minor. They're not going to keep people from coming here. I have a very detail-oriented job, so the little things tend to jump off the page for me.

I appreciate having such a great place to hang out and chat. This forum will prove to be a valuable resource for many years to come.
Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

geswek

bpd1151

4DR....

I can go through it to, if you don't have a whole helluva lot of time.

Do we as SM's have the ability to change and/or correct those?

EcoPowerParts

You do now, try it :)
Headed out for a few hours, no access to forum much.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts