• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New taurus SHO owners

Started by Livernois Motorsports, October 19, 2017, 09:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

Welcome to the ecoboost performance forum, if you have Taurus SHO and would like to get some extra power Without spending a huge ammount of money to do so i recommend our stage 1 performance package that includes a tuner that comes with a stock tune and 4 custom tunes, as well as our cold air intake specially designed for the taurus SHO for maximum performance, our evenflo 160 degree thermostat, and our pre gapped spark plugs for just $999.99! We get gains of 70 whp and 92 wtq as well as better MPG and a whole lot of extra fun! if you are interested in this package that we offer i can be reached at 313-561-5500 extension 104, my name is Cody and ill be glad to assist you!

glock-coma

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

Livernois Motorsports

It is recommended but not needed, that is $74.99 and i can also send that out as well with it, it is a really great product for the cost!

gtmorgan23

Next time you guys do a video for your website could y'all add a video of your catback setup on a SHO. Currently all of the videos are on the dyno and you cant hear it at all over the noise of the rollers.

Just a thought because there arent any on youtube at least that I can find. I know its a mirror copy of the Corsa setup but thought maybe it had a different sound.
2019 Edge ST "Phasma"
JLT Catch Can

Livernois Motorsports

I will make sure to note this as we move forward with more SHO videos! Our system is designed to be better for performance and louder as well!