• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Dual in tank fuel pump arrived!

Started by EcoPowerParts, August 06, 2013, 10:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

I'll be installing this later in the month, looking to see how the stock fuel system likes the additional flow. I'll be testing if this and the stock fuel system can handle E85 mixing without the aux injectors

Sent from my phone with lots of misspelled words...

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

jdeprato

Look at the grill cover! lol...jk Awesome news on the pump! Can't wait to hear about your results!  :beer:
-2007 Chevy Trailblazer SS (mods to come!)
-2011 SHO Sold!
-2006 GTO (some mods)
-2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 (some mods)

darreli

Looks nice! I too, cant wait to hear the results

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: jdeprato on August 07, 2013, 09:34:03 AM
Look at the grill cover! lol...jk Awesome news on the pump! Can't wait to hear about your results!  :beer:
offtopic
Ahh you want BBQ pictures....

I bought a smoker this last weekend, I've been cooking MEAT like crazy.
I've got 2x pork shoulders in there right now, been cooking for about 19 hours so far, almost done!
/offtopic
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

Joleat

Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

BigPelo

Week-end family transporter: 2013 SHO tuxedo black, performance package, unleashed custom 94 octane tune, K&N Typhoon intake, 170F thermostat, 3 bar MAP sensor, SP534 spark plugs, 5000K HID Morimoto mini D2S projectors retrofit, tinted windows, Full LED lighting in and out, Eibach springs
Daily beater: 2002 WRX wagon swap JDM STi v7 20G'd

jomc111

forget the pump pictures of said smoker
I'm hungry now
2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

EcoPowerParts

Sent from my phone with lots of misspelled words...

www.ecopowerparts.com -

Joleat

Soooooo, Mike, this means you'll be hosting any and all future EBPF get-togethers, right?
Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

jdeprato

Since we've already derailed, lol...what brand smoker is that? Looks pretty fancy! :beer:
-2011 SHO Sold!
-2006 GTO (some mods)

EcoPowerParts

I picked it up on Friday, it's a Masterbuilt MES 30" which was $179 at a local 2nd hand store new. Working great so far.
Pulled the 2x pork shoulders off yesterday afternoon, they broke up with just mild knife pressure. I'm really enjoying learning how to smoke meat for Q. Wife wants to buy a pro rig and start selling it. :)
The picture is after 23 hours of smoking between 200 (overnight) and 225.
Our new favorite show besides Street Outlaws and Gas Monkey Garage is BBQ Masters.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

vinnievis

Please share any Smoking tips that you get!

I just picked up a Masterbuilt smoker from Sam's Club.  Did a 12 LB brisket and some ribs Saturday.  DELICIOUS!

I would say having the smoker is definitely worth it so far!

EcoBrick Bob

Mike, who is the mfg on the dual fuel pump?   Will you have to increase the size of the line from the pump to the engine area?
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on August 12, 2013, 06:36:00 PM
Mike, who is the mfg on the dual fuel pump?   Will you have to increase the size of the line from the pump to the engine area?
Squash performance.
I'm replacing the lines with -8 for send and return. It will be a completely custom setup from tank to high pressure fuel pump. There will be a fuel pressure regulator between the pump and the 3 items under my hood that need fuel: stock fuel system, aux fuel system and nitrous setup.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

jdeprato

Geez Bob way to derail the thread! lol...We were talking about smoking meat here  :bangin: lol  ;D
-2011 SHO Sold!
-2006 GTO (some mods)