• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

BILLET ONE-WAY VALVE COVER CRANKCASE BREATHER KIT UPR

Started by gtmorgan23, October 05, 2017, 09:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtmorgan23

Does anyone have this on their SHO? Can you provide your thoughts on the product.

TIA
2019 Edge ST "Phasma"
JLT Catch Can

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

I've had a K&N one on my SHO for several years now.

What's the question, and/or concerns (if any)?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

gtmorgan23

Some of the folks in the mustang ecoboost world had problems with them spitting back out oil. I wasnt sure if the SHO crowd had any issues like this.

Have you had any issues like that with your K&N one?
2019 Edge ST "Phasma"
JLT Catch Can

gtmorgan23

After looking further at the UPR catch can it seems if I go with UPR the breather becomes useless because the catch can kits have a part that mounts into that same spot.
2019 Edge ST "Phasma"
JLT Catch Can

bpd1151

Quote from: gtmorgan23 on October 05, 2017, 11:06:22 AM
Some of the folks in the mustang ecoboost world had problems with them spitting back out oil. I wasnt sure if the SHO crowd had any issues like this.

Have you had any issues like that with your K&N one?
If It's not cleaned with some degree of regularity, it can (& will) accumulate with oil.

But since I'm a general OCD clean freak, that doesn't happen all too often in my case.

Otherwise, no issues to speak of.

ZSHO

Is this Topic based on the UPR Breather or UPR OCC!!.Lol.  Z  :-\

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

Quote from: ZSHO on October 05, 2017, 04:47:33 PM
Ummm..... I would gather, based on the OP's title of the thread...... breather.

Plus the pic shows the breather as well.

ZSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on October 05, 2017, 04:51:26 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on October 05, 2017, 04:47:33 PM
Ummm..... I would gather, based on the OP's title of the thread...... breather.

Plus the pic shows the breather as well.

Thats what i thought!! but it seems the OP is still undecided on which route to take,thanks.  Z

gtmorgan23

I was going to order the breather initially but then after looking into the UPR catch can, using it would render the breather unusable.

2019 Edge ST "Phasma"
JLT Catch Can