• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

A visit to Livernois

Started by DJE624, August 06, 2013, 12:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

I had the opportunity to visit Livernois.  Of course I jumped at it.  I just wanted to say that the people there were extremely nice and professional.  They work hard and are very busy.  I hope my being there and taking up so much of their time didn't delay any of your orders.  I was lucky to meet Brandon, Jason, Chris, Dave, Andy and the man himself, Dan.  Dan and I are close personal friends now.  Just kidding!  But really, I was lucky enough to get quite a bit of time with Dan.  He explained all my dyno results clearly and with detail.  Brandon, "Our Guy" here on the forum was also very friendly and helpful.  If you need anything, write info@livernoismotorsports and Brandon will take care of it.  I posted a video of my dyno and some results here on the forum.  BUT, I was very lucky to have Chris take an official video that will be posted on their site.  I greatly appreciate what all the guys did for me and am glad that they will get something out of it! 

DJE624

OOPS!  Sorry Anthony!  I met so many guys there today and I'm getting old.  That's my story!  LOL  Hope that shoulder heals up good!