• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

DJE624's Trip to Livernois!

Started by DJE624, August 05, 2013, 11:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

DJE624

DYNO Results with Livernois/MyCal Stage 4+

bpd1151

342 w/ the 4+ huh?

Not to shabby. Seems to be kind of in that area I told you it would be in huh?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

EcoPowerParts

What was the sct 4 tune hp?

Sent from my phone with lots of misspelled words...

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SoCalSHO

Dave, that was with the MyCal tuner, right? 93 octane?
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

SoCalSHO

That's awesome! I see you changed your signature.
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

DJE624

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on August 05, 2013, 11:45:35 PM
What was the sct 4 tune hp?

Sent from my phone with lots of misspelled words...

338 But as you can see, it adds close to 30HP more through the curve up to the peak.  And 20-40+ TQ through the curve.

Yes SoCalSHO.  These three curves are stock, SCT Stage 4 and MyCal Stage 4+. You bet I changed my sig!  Thanks!

EcoPowerParts

I'd love to see you do a track recorder video log of both tunes doing 0-100 runs.
Timing, boost, fuel rail pressure, wastegate duty cycle, short term and long term trims from both banks and AFR. :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

DJE624

LOL Mike.  As soon as I figure it out.  I'm still trying to encode the one I did last week.  It's gonna take a while but I'd like to see it myself too. 

Joleat

Impressive!

BAH! My service appointment for the transmission TSB cannot get here soon enough. I want a tuner so bad, but I need to get this issue taken care of first.
Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

DJE624

Thanks Joleat!  Get that tune on man! 

Brucelinc

Very impressive!  Dave, as a daily driver, are there any noticeable differences in overall refinement - idle quality, transmission behavior, throttle response - between the SCT 4 and the MyCal 4+?  I would love to see some track times, too!!

bpd1151

Dave, based upon your experience, is it fair to say then that the MyCal device DOES add MORE power, as it had been previously reported?

I put you on the spot because I know so many people were paying attention to your previous rants about the MyCal product, that there may have been some confusion (or doubt rather) about it's abilities placed out there.

It would go w/o saying that that should be crystal clear now correct?

If you should ever opt in on any of the Methanol Kits out there from any of the available vendors, the differences in hp would be even more pronounced as those of us using the MyCal / Meth combo have seen for ourselves.

I'm glad you went to LMS. Seems like the trip has definitely placed you in a much better position overall, to provide accurate information and/or opinions.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Larrylu

Thanks for posting your dyno results Dave. Since you and I  are set up so similarly, I had an extra interest in seeing your results. Did LMS tweak your tune at all as the result of the pulls or are you still running the canned tune? 

I'm very pleased to see your documented results.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

DJE624

Quote from: Brucelinc on August 06, 2013, 08:25:02 AM
Very impressive!  Dave, as a daily driver, are there any noticeable differences in overall refinement - idle quality, transmission behavior, throttle response - between the SCT 4 and the MyCal 4+?  I would love to see some track times, too!!

Well, I drove the 4 hours home from there with the fresh install.  Ran like a champ.  It was mostly interstate driving but I did some city.  The drive ability was fine.  I'll still have to drive it around to get a better feel but so far I have no complaints.