• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Nex Gen Motors Car Meet in West Chester

Started by geswek, August 04, 2013, 09:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geswek

Joined up with my mate who has an old school Focus SVT.

Link to the gallery; http://goo.gl/e3tfcu

This was my favorite (OK, most notable) -- I had several people walk up to the car and look at it. Just blown away; had no idea or couldn't fathom the concept.

No worth mentioning boobs there this time.

I would like to point out that I am still a very big FAN of the EVO; and this was insanely beautiful!

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SoCalSHO

Like the putty mouf photo. I think your car ruled over the rest. And what was up with the car with no steering wheel.
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

geswek

You talking about the EVO? It was a race car; pretty sick car. It's the one in my "favorites" shot from first post.

He's got a lot of engine work and suspension, full roll cage, bride seats, etc. Did he need a removable steering wheel? No, but it's still cool as hell!

SoCalSHO

Ok, removeable. I did not see the splines where the wheel was attached.
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH