• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New guy from S/W CT

Started by 207, August 08, 2017, 08:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I picked up a 2016 Explorer Sport a couple of months ago. So far, the only mods done to it is interior lights, puddle lights and back up lights (1000 lumen) have been converted to LED. Oh, and the OEM splash guards.
It mostly sits in the garage though.
My daily driver and favorite is my 2003 Ford Harley Davidson SuperCrew pick up truck. Many mods on that one.
Anyway, I'm old, I'm retired and just play golf every morning. So, if I'm not up on the current forum lingo and whatnot that's why. LOL
Oh, and I don't do Facebook or any of the other social media stuff like that.

Hello to all, Jeff
2016 Ford Explorer Sport
2003 Ford Harley Davidson SuperCrew

EcoAbe

Welcome! You will love the X Sport. I had a 16 sport and it was a blast to drive.
2015 Bronze Fire Non PP w/ 401a package

SHOdded

Welcome to EBPF, Jeff, and congrats on your new ride!  Put up some pics of both rides please :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

pmezo33

Welcome... i'm in southwest CT too.  Congrats on the new ride.