• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2015 SHO vision taking shape, thought I'd share

Started by Darren M, June 25, 2017, 09:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren M

When I bought the SHO PP, I knew I wasn't going to hit the road course or really even hop this thing up. I had that car already. (2000 gt, track prepped) This was to be a daily driver, family car, easy sailing "boat". However, I did have some plans. The images below are the results of my vision. Last on the list, coil overs. (Looking for full DIY install link if you have it.)

From mild/stock to a little less mild. :)

The normal list - tint, tail light tint, UPR catch can, (3bar and other assorted minor stuff to support the tune)
The not so normal list - SCT/***Trump 2 tuned (No drama please, I'm happy with it), 2014 Camaro heat extractor, wheels (20" Niche Verona M150's)

Next Megan Coil overs and MAYBE a custom per cylinder meth install. (More for clean valves and cooling than super high output. :p)

Looking for your input on blacking out the chrome trim.
Also, if ANYONE has any leads on a center speaker gauge pod for sale, please let me know!

Then

Now

Just a Taurus

ZSHO

The SHO looks GREAT there Darren M and love the Hood scoop!! No worries about the Drama but due refrain from mentioning your Tuner as per Forum rules/guidelines,thanks for your cooperation. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Vortech347

Cut about 2/3's of one coil off the rear springs.  Yours needs it bad like mine did.
Matt H.
2013 SHO Performance Pack, Daily, AJPTurbo tuned
2003 SVT Cobra 497rwhp/491rwtq, Self tuned, Cruiser
1990 Mustang GT 570rwhp/530twtq, Self tuned, Open Track
2017 F150 XLT 5.0

Darren M

Thanks z, understood.
Vortech, nah, I'm going coil overs. I'll keep the stockers, just in case. Plus, I do all my own work and enjoy the install process. Could do the cut, but if I have it all out..... might as well do it right. (To me)
Just a Taurus