• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Polski Meth Kit

Started by polskifacet, June 23, 2017, 04:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polskifacet

Quote from: SHOdded on June 29, 2017, 06:11:01 AM
Boy do u love blue!  Looking great so far.
haha left over from subwoofer install. It's pretty robust stuff, just in case the tube rubs somewhere once it settles.
AEM Dryflo drop in. PP Transmission Cooler and thermostat. 160 tstat, 3 bar map, plugs, AJP 93 Tune, PP Shocks and Springs

SHOdded

Robust is lip-smackingly GOOD :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

polskifacet

AEM Dryflo drop in. PP Transmission Cooler and thermostat. 160 tstat, 3 bar map, plugs, AJP 93 Tune, PP Shocks and Springs

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

polskifacet

polskifacet

The snow pump I have is a monster. Its not even close to fitting like some of the pictures. I had to make an extra plate/braket and shave a bunch of stuff down. should be able to mount it in the morning after 3 hours of fabrication, home Depot and test fitting.

ZSHO

Quote from: polskifacet on July 01, 2017, 01:08:16 AM
The snow pump I have is a monster. Its not even close to fitting like some of the pictures. I had to make an extra plate/braket and shave a bunch of stuff down. should be able to mount it in the morning after 3 hours of fabrication, home Depot and test fitting.
Ace Hardware,moms & pops store's sometimes have a good selection of these hard to find fittings!! Best of luck on the install. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

polskifacet

install complete! it ever so slightly clears the back of the fog light housing but I didn't want to start over or Swiss cheese the existing one. I could have moved it over a smidge but then it would kink the inlet of the pump.

SHOdded

Getting cramped in that engine bay!  Good thing your DIY your maintenance, LOL!

polskifacet

TopherSho

Awesome work,. Any logged tests on runs yet ?
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

polskifacet

Quote from: TopherSho on July 04, 2017, 10:32:30 PM
Not spraying. AJP is getting a fine tuned base tune first. I can say IAT2 drops 50 degrees minimum. I'm running less then 10% windshield washer fluid since I diluted what was in there with distilled water and I can see -15 stft. I'll be adding some more water so it doesn't mess with trims.

polskifacet

Adding SDS to the washer fluid I use. 30 - 33% methanol and no glycerol or garbage in it. Splash Original -20.

TopherSho

Quote from: polskifacet on July 05, 2017, 12:05:13 AM
Quote from: TopherSho on July 04, 2017, 10:32:30 PM
Not spraying. AJP is getting a fine tuned base tune first. I can say IAT2 drops 50 degrees minimum. I'm running less then 10% windshield washer fluid since I diluted what was in there with distilled water and I can see -15 stft. I'll be adding some more water so it doesn't mess with trims.

So your running 95% water as a test?  And you still saw a -15 stft drop?
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

polskifacet

im not sure about the % but i know i had 1.8 liters of fluid when I started and then tested the system and added about 1/3 gallon of distilled water 1200 ml? so lets say it may have been 50/50? so 10-15% meth?