• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Polski Meth Kit

Started by polskifacet, June 23, 2017, 04:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lamrith

Quote from: polskifacet on June 23, 2017, 05:53:30 PM
Oznium
NICE.

Anyone know a part number for that part where he has the LED installed?  I looked around and it seemed like it was one huge part that made up most of the console and was $200+?  Was thinking about getting a spare to drill out for switch install and have a stock one if I remove the kit/sell the car later.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: lamrith on June 27, 2017, 10:19:06 PM
Quote from: polskifacet on June 23, 2017, 05:53:30 PM
Oznium
NICE.

Anyone know a part number for that part where he has the LED installed?  I looked around and it seemed like it was one huge part that made up most of the console and was $200+?  Was thinking about getting a spare to drill out for switch install and have a stock one if I remove the kit/sell the car later.

I mounted my leds there... it's a separate piece... dunno the part number..

lamrith

Quote from: StealBlueSho on June 27, 2017, 11:15:42 PM
I mounted my leds there... it's a separate piece... dunno the part number..
Found it..  ouch.  just seems a bit spendy for what it is, even at Tasca's huge discount

'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

polskifacet

lol just leave them there no one will notice them
AEM Dryflo drop in. PP Transmission Cooler and thermostat. 160 tstat, 3 bar map, plugs, AJP 93 Tune, PP Shocks and Springs

polskifacet

Huge pain in the ass to get simple boost source. Need to change the whole lint that goes to the brake booster and then acquire a 1/2 to 1/4 reducing tee.
AEM Dryflo drop in. PP Transmission Cooler and thermostat. 160 tstat, 3 bar map, plugs, AJP 93 Tune, PP Shocks and Springs

MiWiAu

Quote from: polskifacet on June 28, 2017, 12:17:52 AM
Huge pain in the ass to get simple boost source. Need to change the whole lint that goes to the brake booster and then acquire a 1/2 to 1/4 reducing tee.

I know you were on a budget originally, but this boost reference adapter ($40) is nice, after some light modifications, and eliminates the need to splice into the existing system. However, I was unable to reinstall my beauty cover because the BRA stood too proud. Perhaps extending the standoffs would fix this, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I left a review for the transverse application on the Stage 3 link below if you want to read about my experience. I also tested MAP pre and post install and saw no change in readings.

http://www.stage3motorsports.com/TS-0720-1005-2013-2016-F150-3-5L-EcoBoost-Turbosmart-MAP-Sensor-Boost-Reference-Adapter.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 XSport

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

polskifacet

I found this guy at McMaster.
1/2x1/2x1/4

I like stainless fittings. Don't think I have seen any brass in our engine bay stock. Could have also gotten a vac manifold, decided i dont need more than 1 port.

StealBlueSho

If you need a trigger regulator that ties into a boost reference I have an extra one if you think it would easier to use...

https://www.alkycontrol.com/product-page/2bar-map-with-regulator

Free.

polskifacet

Super generous man. I'm going to hold off until I get a bit deeper with install. If the boost switch works, then I wont mess with it.

glock-coma

Quote from: StealBlueSho on June 28, 2017, 09:36:40 AM
If you need a trigger regulator that ties into a boost reference I have an extra one if you think it would easier to use...

Free.

This is why I love this place, seriously. I've been on lots of forums and have yet to find a better group of guys.

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

ZSHO

I think this guy also used a Brass Tee as mentioned above. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Quote from: glock-coma on June 28, 2017, 01:46:26 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on June 28, 2017, 09:36:40 AM

Free.

This is why I love this place, seriously. I've been on lots of forums and have yet to find a better group of guys.

Eh, I think they are all buttholes honestly....

polskifacet

SHOdded

Boy do u love blue!  Looking great so far.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!