• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Southwest MO SHO

Started by SHONuf, June 07, 2017, 08:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHONuf

Hey guys, I figure it's time to stop lurking and do a proper introduction.  I picked up my 2010 SHO (402b) in September of last year with about 75k on the clock.  I come from a long history of Japanese vehicles so I've been a nut for turbo, awd cars for many years.  The car is just about exactly what I was looking for.  I've swapped every fluid in the car for Amsoil (with much help from the tutorials on the site!), and have kept the mods relatively modest for the time being.  I found a 2013 Police Interceptor (w/ the 3.5EB!) in a junkyard recently with a ton of good parts on it.  I'm in the midst of doing a complete brake swap to my car, but didn't want to be the guy that asks a ton of questions and never bothered to introduce himself.  Love the site, and hope to do a lot more posting  ;D
MDesign CAI, Taliaferro Downpipes w/ high flow cats, Taliaferro Cat-Back w/ Borla Mufflers, LMS 4Plus-X Tune, 3-Bar MAP, EvenFlo 160° T-stat, MSD Coilpacks, SP-534 Plugs, RX Catch Can, SSM Torque Mounts, Amsoil Fluids, MRR FS05 20x9's, 275/40/20 Atturo AZ850, CCG Grill

SHOdded

Welcome, looking forward to seeing how your projects develop!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!