• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Tune

Started by Bluestang91, June 07, 2017, 12:00:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluestang91

Does anyone know where I can find a tune for a 2011. Only want to do minor upgrades like plugs and 3 bar Map. Any recommendations? Is it worth a tune for just the above listed?

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Bluestang91 on June 07, 2017, 12:00:25 AM
Does anyone know where I can find a tune for a 2011. Only want to do minor upgrades like plugs and 3 bar Map. Any recommendations? Is it worth a tune for just the above listed?

AJPTURBO, LMS, and Unleashed... all good options...

Yes, a tune is worth it!!!

Bluestang91

Are those websites? What options do you guys recommend. Sort of new at this didn't know where to start, But I didn't want to do anything extreme. After all it is my daily driver.

StealBlueSho

AJPTURBO doesn't have a website that I am aware off... he is a local forum guy that's really good at tuning. He is also a SCT dealer... PM him..

Www.unleashedtuning.com is another

Www.livernoismotorsports.com is another as well...

lamrith

Quote from: StealBlueSho on June 07, 2017, 12:54:31 AM
AJPTURBO doesn't have a website that I am aware off... he is a local forum guy that's really good at tuning. He is also a SCT dealer... PM him..

Www.unleashedtuning.com is another

Www.livernoismotorsports.com is another as well...
^^^  Many happy customers for all three.  I have tunes from Unleashed and AJP, both are good tunes with different styles of customer service (both good just different).

One thing of note that may or may not matter to you is the tuner used.  SCT programmers allow you to get tunes from a number of different tuning companies as well as datalog your car and even run the unit on your dash as extra gauges to monitor more than the stock car dash allows.  LMS tuner is proprietary to Livernois for their tunes, no datalogging and no extra sensor readouts.

• AJP - SCT - tune/log/tune/log format for custom to your car tuning.
  • Unleashed - SCT - tune/log/tune/log format for custom to your car tuning.
  • Livernois - Proprietary LMS tuner - Box style tunes that provide improved performance that works on the majority of cars, no datalogging or back and forth tune revising.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.