• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

First SHO With Direct Port Methanol injection!!

Started by ZSHO, May 25, 2017, 05:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Here are a couple of pics of the Front wide-band 02 Sensors at 50k that were not responding correctly while on the Dyno and had LMS swap them out.
I guess with any such Mod staying on TOP of your vehicles maintenance aspect is crucial for optimum performance. Z
Here is a list of Fluids changed at roughly 30K.

1)-PTU Fluid changed at 30k with Mobile 1 synthetic.
2)-RDU Fluid changed twice using Redline Synthetic gear oil
3)-Redline Full Synthetic motor oil changed every 3K.
4)-Coolant Flushed out Twice for a peace of mind.
5)-Brake system flush using Motul Dot 4-600 Synthetic racing brake fluid.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

I forgot to mention with the extra HP & TRQ had a Code C0062 (Longitudinal) Acceleration Sensor after my trip back home last week which was Funny. LMAO :rofl2:
I have been monitoring it and so far so good no Codes. Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

derfdog15

Based on those O2 sensors you were running rich, like REALLY rich based on that carbon/soot buildup. I would keep an eye on your O2 sensors moving forward.
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

StealBlueSho

Quote from: derfdog15 on June 07, 2017, 01:02:07 PM
Based on those O2 sensors you were running rich, like REALLY rich based on that carbon/soot buildup. I would keep an eye on your O2 sensors moving forward.

LMS keeps pretty close to stock AFR... which is rich.

TopherSho

Quote from: StealBlueSho on June 07, 2017, 01:18:20 PM
Quote from: derfdog15 on June 07, 2017, 01:02:07 PM

LMS keeps pretty close to stock AFR... which is rich.

Is that to offset the e85 being e55-e85 depending on luck and the time of day ?
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

StealBlueSho

ZSHO

Here are some updated (Topless) clean pics for yall. Z  :)

StealBlueSho

I'm in love.... it's only awkward if you make it awkward..

ZSHO

[FYI-Update].- Media Dept from LMS should be releasing a video very soon in conjunction with my very own build thread.  :) so-stay-tuned my friends. Z

Here's a PIC on the DYNO at LMS but due to the Fluorescent lighting it appears to look Bronze-Fire . Z
415whp.-465wtq

J-Will

whoa, thats awesome!!!

Whats the difference between the pulls on the chart?  No meth Vs direct meth or previous meth vs direct meth
2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

Livernois Motorsports

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

TimmyATL

Is LMS selling the Direct Port Methanol kit? I went to there web page and did not see anything about it. I want to change from my single port pre throttle body to the direct port with seventh nozzle.
13 SHO PP, Airaid intake, 170 T-stat, 3bar map sensor, Ecopower Parts hot side pipes, Turbosmart 7lb wastegate actuators, Stainless Works catted downpipes, Corsa cat back exhaust with Loudvalves exhaust dumps, Alky Control Meth Injection, LMS Dyno Meth tune. TSW Nurburgring  with NItto NTO5

ZSHO

Quote from: TimmyATL on July 20, 2017, 02:51:14 PM
Is LMS selling the Direct Port Methanol kit? I went to there web page and did not see anything about it. I want to change from my single port pre throttle body to the direct port with seventh nozzle.
IDK if they sell the Direct port Methanol setup alone but you can always try calling them or email @ info@livernoismotorspots.com .
FYI I'm relatively sure its similar to what Pro-meth and others sell just a re-branded version IMO. Z