• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Hi from MN!

Started by qwiksilvertrav, July 31, 2013, 01:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwiksilvertrav

Also (like many I see here) made the jump from Ecoboostowners...whats the deal with that site anyhow? NOt to start any drama just wondering why everyone is moving here.

Anyways I like this site!!
I'm from the Twin Cities though, have a 2010 Taurus Sho and a 2003 Neon SRT-4 (got me into turbos!). The Sho has a livernois tune, K&N drop in, and a custom catback exhaust. I'll post some vids of the exhaust to share. The SRT has to many dang mods to list lol. Big wheel stage 3 turbo with every bolt on you can think of on E85. It's a flippin beast and fun as hell! lol
2003 SRT-4
Mopar Stage 3 Turbo package w/ "Turbo Toys" ( ported - 47lb billet comp wheel - big turbine wheel) // ported & ceramic coated exhaust manifold // 3' O2 housing // 3' TB exhaust // Ported Intake manifold // AGP CAI // 55mm Throttle Body // AGP Big Intercooler // ED Hardpipes // Fuel Returnline // Walbro 255 pump w/ rewire // 1050cc injectors // E85 fed // quaife LSD // 04 Axles // ACT HDSS clutch/flywheel // Perin STS

2010 Taurus Sho loaded
Livernois Stage 2 tune // K&N drop in // Custom 2.5 catback exhaust

mjhpadi

:hi:Glad that you've joined us.  Hope you enjoy it here!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

EcoPowerParts

Thanks for joining! I am glad you came over!
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SHOdded

Welcome!  More details on your custom exhaust setup please, along with audio/video clips :)  Is the SRT a dedicated track car?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

No drama there Qwik..... just boils down to a whole slew of navigational issues at the "old" place, whereas I think you'll come to find, that 4DRHTRD has developed quite the experience here on EBPF.

Bar none.  :bow:

Anyhow, lot's of familiar faces, and a bunch of new ones you might not be aware of, so sit back, poke around, get comfy, and contribute where you may.

Pass the word along as well, and for the record, welcome :hi:

Mike :beer:

jomc111

welcome thanks for joining
2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

DJE624

qwiksilvertrav

Quote from: SHOdded on July 31, 2013, 02:22:57 PM
Welcome!  More details on your custom exhaust setup please, along with audio/video clips :)  Is the SRT a dedicated track car?
Thanks! I posted up clips in the turbo tech section (didn't see an exhaust/intake section?).
And actually the SRT is my DD! lol Just clicked 100k miles. 430whp on 23psi and has never had the valve cover off of it. Definitely an impressive car! I've been thinking about tuning it to 30psi for well over 500whp but don't want to push it's limits on stock internals. Definitely could be done on a great tune but at that point you're really playing with fire.
2003 SRT-4
Mopar Stage 3 Turbo package w/ "Turbo Toys" ( ported - 47lb billet comp wheel - big turbine wheel) // ported & ceramic coated exhaust manifold // 3' O2 housing // 3' TB exhaust // Ported Intake manifold // AGP CAI // 55mm Throttle Body // AGP Big Intercooler // ED Hardpipes // Fuel Returnline // Walbro 255 pump w/ rewire // 1050cc injectors // E85 fed // quaife LSD // 04 Axles // ACT HDSS clutch/flywheel // Perin STS

2010 Taurus Sho loaded
Livernois Stage 2 tune // K&N drop in // Custom 2.5 catback exhaust