• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Chat and chat room!

Started by EcoPowerParts, July 30, 2013, 11:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

You can now chat via your browser to people who are online. On the top left is a chat room box as well for people to do group chats.
Thanks to Joleat for the idea.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

DJE624

Thanks to Joleat and Mike! 

EcoPowerParts

It kind of works on my android phone but not well.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

breeves002

SHO Lover and Advanced Diagnostics Enthusiast
2008 Mercury Sable Premier - 3.5L N/A Duratec

Joleat

Woohoo! This place is rockin'!
Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

Timeless

2014 RAM 1500 Sport - Daily
1986 RX7 LS1 SWAP - 305WHP - 2600LBS - FUN
2016 MAZDA CX-5 GT - Wife's
Frozen White with RS2 Package Ordered!

geswek

How do I completely disable this?

It's annoying and at work--I don't want people IM'n me while I'm idle on the forum.

It seems like turning it off doesn't permanently stay off as it just came back on again.

PopolZ

I'm with the Teletubbies Master on this one...
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

EcoPowerParts

www.ecopowerparts.com -

PopolZ

found a way to mute it... added freichat to my adblock filters
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

EcoPowerParts

OK found the options for you guys:
Click on the word available.
Click on one of the various options - Available, Invisible, Busy or Offline.
Invisible you can't be seen in the list of people can you can still see the list.
Mute then Minimize.
All done
If you choose offline the box is no longer there, I can't figure out how to put it back yet. :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -

PopolZ

The problem is you have to do it almost every single time you come back to the site.

EcoPowerParts

I'll work on it and see if I can make it permanent. I have my browser tab here all day but I just checked with my test user account and I see what you're saying.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

jomc111

good idea once those little things are figured out.

2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

geswek

Yeah I just came back and it's on.