• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New from Oklahoma

Started by mwilliams96, July 30, 2013, 11:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mwilliams96

Just wanted to say hello, I just a 13 Tuxedo Black SHO with out the Performance Pack. I do have the Flower Power wheels though.   

I think the first step might be to plastidip all the chrome....
2013 Tuxedo Black Non PP SHO -
Stock for now....

EcoPowerParts

Welcome! Thanks for joining.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

DJE624

Welcome and Congratulations! 

mjhpadi

:hi: Glad you've joined us!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

jomc111

2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

bpd1151

Welcome aboard the great EBPF! :hi:

Our membership continues to grow here on a weekly basis, and you've made the right choice in becoming a part of the family. :ok:

Enjoy all of the info posted here thus far, & please make your own contributions whenever you can.

Thanks for posting the pic that you have, & feel free to add more to the gallery.

The community looks forward to hearing all about your experiences, as well as your inevitably expanding mod list.

Please spread the word to any fellow EcoBoost owners that you may personally know that live near you, about EBPF!

Once again, welcome!

Mike :beer:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Needmoreboost

Hello and welcome.  Im your NE neighbor in MO.  Enjoy the ride.
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

brucesears

Welcome and I'm from the opposite corner of the state.