• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Alky Livernois

Started by Usmcsho, April 06, 2017, 11:51:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usmcsho

Bought a used kit from a friend and heard from livernois that they are recalling the kits for modifications that need to be done? Seems like a hassle anyone else get a notice

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2011 Platinum Tricoat Metallic nav, BLIS, backup camera, moonroof, Sony Premium Sound. LIvernois Stage 1 with 3 bar map sensor coming soon

Usmcsho

Sorry didn't mean to post this in interior mod can u change this to performance

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2011 Platinum Tricoat Metallic nav, BLIS, backup camera, moonroof, Sony Premium Sound. LIvernois Stage 1 with 3 bar map sensor coming soon

bamsho

I bough my kit back in Jan, just installed.  They never said anything about a recall.  It could be since its a used kit, they want to make sure you have all the correct items in it, and tune you car.  I had to send my wife's used MyCal back to them too.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

ZSHO

IIRC LMS has implemented to a new multi port setup as per there Alkyl kit install last fall but it needs to be in new and unused condition if you're seeking to have it installed at there facility and that's the only thing i can think of .Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

mrhighcaliber

Quote from: ZSHO on April 06, 2017, 02:09:02 PM
IIRC LMS has implemented to a new multi port setup as per there Alkyl kit install last fall but it needs to be in new and unused condition if you're seeking to have it installed at there facility and that's the only thing i can think of .Z
So is this new kit the rumored direct port style?  And the important question, is it available yet? *twitches in drug addict fashion*

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ZSHO

Quote from: mrhighcaliber on April 12, 2017, 10:20:14 AM
Quote from: ZSHO on April 06, 2017, 02:09:02 PM
So is this new kit the rumored direct port style?  And the important question, is it available yet? *twitches in drug addict fashion*

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I think your's truly will be the first to have the Direct port setup on this platform very soon. Z
Additional Info can be found below.
http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,7393.0.html

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|