• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2017 Ford Fusion Sport 2.7 Ecoboost

Started by chad3179, March 05, 2017, 11:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chad3179

Hello from Ontario Canada.
I am getting excited to find any tunes or high performance parts for my new FFS.
This baby rocks stock, cant wait to see what it will do with some good upgrades.

SHOdded

Welcome to EBPF, chad, congrats on your new ride!  FFS = Ford Fusion Sport, I presume?  Livernois has definitely turned up the heat on the 2.7, I believe Unleashed has as well.  Check with AJPTurbo (PM him, or wait for him to post), not sure he tunes the 2.7 yet.  Definitely post pics of the FFS, can't wait to see!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BOT_ROCKET

Welcome!

Quote from: SHOdded on March 05, 2017, 11:43:14 PM
Check with AJPTurbo (PM him, or wait for him to post), not sure he tunes the 2.7 yet. 

He does. ;)
'17 Fusion Sport 2.7l Ecoboost AWD
Ortiz Tune  (in progress)

2017 Ford Fusion Sport, 1st stock run: 8.98 @ 77.15 MPH

chad3179

SHOdded, thanks for the reply! Yep, FFS = Ford Fusion Sport.
BOT_Rocket, also thanks for the reply.