• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2013 SHO vibration/shaking throughout vehicle

Started by SHODRVR, April 07, 2017, 02:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

92BlackGT

i have this issue but it comes and goes. some days it's as smooth as silk and others it's very annoying shaking the passenger seat. but it only ever started once i replaced the factory installed michelin's. it's not a huge deal and not shaking the car apart but it is annoying
'14 Taurus SHO - non PP, Unleashed E20 tune, 3 bar - 12.91 @ 106.5 mph
'93 Mustang Coupe - AFR 165's, FTI cam, ported Cobra intake - 13.05 @ 105.6 mph

ZSHO

Quote from: SHODRVR on April 08, 2017, 06:24:27 PM

Quote from: ZSHO on April 07, 2017, 03:00:22 PM

That's one of  the very reason's I traded in my previous new 13-NON PP SHO back then because of the warped rotors which shook at highway speeds especially when slowing down abruptly and was felt throughout the cabin especially the steering wheel. Z
Do you have any pics to share with us?
Do you happen to know if the brakes are original? Sorry for all the questions just trying to help a fellow member out. Z
Sorry for the late reply and can certainly hook you up with my Tuner friendly dealer in N.J and finally get to the bottom of your underlying issues once and for all.
I was very curious if you noticed any rust inside your wheels,specifically only one section per wheel ?
LMK or Feel free to pm anytime.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|