• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

3.5L Ecoboost Navigator?

Started by EcoPowerParts, July 28, 2013, 01:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

bpd1151

Cool! Nice find.....

I'd "thank you" but the button's still missing from the latest updates performed to the Tap-A-Talk app....

But thank you in a round about way! :ok:

:thankyou:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

breeves002

Yeah, I'm having a bunch of issues with the tapatalk app. Won't let me post. Will let me read and PM, but not post.

Anyways, this is cool, and as little as it sells already, it probably won't sell much more :P Just is way more economical now! LOL!
SHO Lover and Advanced Diagnostics Enthusiast
2008 Mercury Sable Premier - 3.5L N/A Duratec

DJE624

I missed this earlier.  I didn't see it come up in new posts.  Anyway, that's great!  I love the idea. 

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: breeves002 on July 28, 2013, 03:58:58 PM
Yeah, I'm having a bunch of issues with the tapatalk app. Won't let me post. Will let me read and PM, but not post.

Anyways, this is cool, and as little as it sells already, it probably won't sell much more :P Just is way more economical now! LOL!
We'll try and get taptalk version put back to previous one. For me it works great on the non-beta taptalk
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

geswek

Yeah the beta app is screwed up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

shoman04

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on July 28, 2013, 06:55:11 PM

We'll try and get taptalk version put back to previous one. For me it works great on the non-beta taptalk
Way to go 4DR that other forum upgrade it we hated it and in stead going back to the good old way they just trying to fix it. and it still does not work right. MUCH THINKS!!!!!!!!!!!
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: shoman04 on July 28, 2013, 08:33:00 PM
Quote from: 4DRHTRD on July 28, 2013, 06:55:11 PM

Way to go 4DR that other forum upgrade it we hated it and in stead going back to the good old way they just trying to fix it. and it still does not work right. MUCH THINKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Did I do something good or bad? I don't understand?
For now guys use the old taptalk please, we'll get it sorted as fast as possible.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

breeves002

It's all good! I have access to a computer. No big deal whatsoever. Keep up the good work!
SHO Lover and Advanced Diagnostics Enthusiast
2008 Mercury Sable Premier - 3.5L N/A Duratec