• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Sync - Bluetooth

Started by Bklynite, February 16, 2017, 05:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bklynite

So, Like most i like to use my Iphone to play music via Bluetooth, hardly ever do I listen to FM-AM radio, for about a week now I am unable to do so but if I am reciving a phone call it works just fine, I am having to use the USB cord for it to play music. Has anyone experienced that? If so how do I solve this problem?
2011 SHO - Catless 2.5 Downpipes, GH Intercooler, K&N air filter, JLT Cath Can, H&R Coil Springs

Gjkrisa

Have you turned on the app radio function? My wife always plugs her phone in but my android always Bluetooth and never an issue with the Taurus sync features.

Ford fiestas sync in a rental car worst experience ever! Bluetooth audio was not capable only for calls.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

MiWiAu

Are you on the latest update for Sync? My iPhone stopped consistently connecting one day after I updated iOS, and updating to Sync 2 v 3.8 fixed it for me. I think 3.10 is out now, but I haven't seen a download for it yet. Seems to be a dealer only update at this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 XSport

Bklynite

thanks, but no i have not updated, how do i go about updating?
2011 SHO - Catless 2.5 Downpipes, GH Intercooler, K&N air filter, JLT Cath Can, H&R Coil Springs

derfdog15

Go to the ford owners website, log in toy our account, and if you have an update it will tell you.

This is the site: https://owner.ford.com/tools/account/how-tos/keep-your-sync-up-to-date.html
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

Bklynite