• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Guy

Started by ROCOB, July 27, 2013, 08:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ROCOB

Hello All,

I recently snagged a 2011 SHO, Sterling Gray Metallic, 402A, PP type.  Like Drewstang, I am a former Marauder owner, had three that spanned the spectrum.  I am really digging the SHO.  It is my most favorite four door I have ever owned.  I am happy to be aboard.  Time to make it faster  ;D

2013 402A PP
White Platinum Metallic
K&N Flat Panel Filter, otherwise stock

DJE624

Welcome!  Have fun! 

EcoPowerParts

Welcome,   thanks for joining

Sent from my phone with lots of misspelled words...

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SHOdded

Welcome to EBPF!  Enjoy the stealthy and not-so-stealthy marauding ;)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

mjhpadi

:hi: Glad to have you with us.  I see your avatar is that of the F-4 Phantom II...are you related to that aircaft?
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

bpd1151

Yep, as others have echoed, welcome aboard EBPF! :hi:

Seems our family here is expanding on a weekly basis! Which, I'll add, is pretty cool!

Enjoy your SHO. Enjoy making her faster and enjoy all the info posted here thus far! :ok:

We all collectively look forward to your involvement.

Mike :beer:

SoCalSHO

Welcome. Wanted to buy the Marauder to replace my '96 Impala, just never happened. Enjoy the SHO.
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

ROCOB

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I am waiting on my tune files from Livernois to arrive. The MyCal and AirAid arrived Tuesday. So I am definitely looking forward trying them out.

mjhpadi, Yes that is the "spook" from the McDonnell Douglas F4 Phantom.  I was a WCS Gorilla 88-92 in SoCal.
2013 402A PP
White Platinum Metallic

SoCalSHO

Rocob, you still in Southern California?
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

BBOX

Quote from: ROCOB on July 27, 2013, 08:16:14 AM
Hello All,

I recently snagged a 2011 SHO, Sterling Gray Metallic, 402A, PP type.  Like Drewstang, I am a former Marauder owner, had three that spanned the spectrum.  I am really digging the SHO.  It is my most favorite four door I have ever owned.  I am happy to be aboard.  Time to make it faster  ;D

Even though my MKS would eat a Maurader alive, I still get a grin on my face whenever I see one of them. Welcome to the boards!

jomc111

2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

ROCOB

Quote from: SoCalSHO on July 27, 2013, 08:16:21 PM
Rocob, you still in Southern California?

I've been gone since 92, although I do manage to visit friends and attend conferences occasionally.  I miss it at times.
2013 402A PP
White Platinum Metallic

shoman04

ROCOB MARINE OR NAVY? I was a ScrewBirds of VS-33 N.Island 77-80. I love SOCAL/San Diego.
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

jdeprato

I used to live in Temecula...went to SD all the time. I like SD, but the last time I went the smog really blew me away. When we were landing you could see it hazing over everything...plus all the stupid laws with cars I would hate it now...

welcome to the forum! This is where the performance happens!  :beer:
-2007 Chevy Trailblazer SS (mods to come!)
-2011 SHO Sold!
-2006 GTO (some mods)
-2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 (some mods)