• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Tag Line Ideas (subject changed per geswek)

Started by FaSSt9602, July 23, 2013, 03:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaSSt9602

We need a slogan tag line (for geswek  :)) ) or catch phrase.  I need something to finish the business cards and to tag the site...

What can you guys come up with?

A couple from diesel sites I frequent...
PowerStrokeArmy is Ford Powerstroke Performance Racing and Tech at its finest!
Powerstrokenation.com is the premier Ford diesel site on the net!
2010 EB Flex Limited Dark Ink Blue Metallic/White Suede two tone

Sadly it is the wife's car, so I can't go too crazy on it...just a simple tune for now.

DJE624

LOL  When I was on the AMC Eaglenest Forum many years ago, I came up with "Break out of your shell, drive an Eagle!"

How about "Lay down the Boost".

EcoPowerParts

Some of mine:
Ecoboost Performance is Ecoboost power, handling and tech at it's finest

Ecoboost Performance, a community to bring you help, power and beauty to your Ecoboosted vehicle

Ecoboost Performance, home of the fastest and coolest Ecoboost vehicles on the web
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

FaSSt9602

DJE624, need something a bit more that somewhat explains what the site is without turning into a paragraph....

Sadly it is the wife's car, so I can't go too crazy on it...just a simple tune for now.

DJE624

Maybe something about using the Ecoboost's potential to it's fullest? 

geswek

Why?

You don't need a slogan -- just be a community.

Too many self-made millionaires are affixed on slogans -- that was so 1980.

FaSSt9602

Quote from: geswek on July 23, 2013, 03:46:03 PM
Why?

You don't need a slogan -- just be a community.

Too many self-made millionaires are affixed on slogans -- that was so 1980.
Slogan,  or whatever you want to call it...

We need something to put on the cards I am making to hand out that gives a glimpse into the forum in a short sentence.  Look at any forum you visit,  they all have some "tag line"  or "slogan"  or whatever it is you want to call it...

Sent from my mobile gizmo

adelsin

Ecoboost Performance - Yes, they are that small. (turbos)
2013 Green Gem SHO PP, all available options.

FaSSt9602

Quote from: adelsin on July 23, 2013, 04:15:08 PM
Ecoboost Performance - Yes, they are that small. (turbos)

;D ;D ;D ;D  :blink:

Love it, but might not fit this particular need.   :beer:

mjhpadi

:-[ For some reason every line I come up with has to do with bouncing and jiggling...must have something to do with someone's avatar.  :'(
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

geswek

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKin' SLOGANS!

This isn't Pepsi mayne.

:bangin:

:beer:

:biggrin:

FaSSt9602

Quote from: geswek on July 23, 2013, 04:58:14 PM
WE DON'T NEED NO STINKin' SLOGANS!

This isn't Pepsi mayne.

:bangin:

:beer:

:biggrin:

Subject changed for you geswek!

bpd1151

Ecoboost Performance Forum.....

"The premier community to BOOST your ECO to it's fullest potential"

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

mjhpadi

Kinda like Mike's tag line, but would like to include something about making your vehicle look it's best too.  And no I'm not very good at original thinking and coming up with a line, but I'll know the one I like when I see it! :idea:
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

geswek

s***....

That's all I can say about Mike's response.

I still think "Tag Line" is pointless too! Why try so hard? Just be yourself; that's all anyone expects.

I didn't join a forum or buy a product because of some catchy slogan or tag-line. Again, that is 1980's dude.

OMG; OK, I am leaving the thread--you people are making me turn my business brain on and frankly, I DON'T WANT NONE OF THAT! This is my realm to be a jackass (not swearing, it's a donkey).

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: