• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

FORScan?

Started by Gjkrisa, October 28, 2016, 10:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gjkrisa

Does anyone know what the window safety  sensor name is?
Global open does not work because we don't have the safety sensor.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

Izzybird

Quote from: Gjkrisa on May 14, 2017, 09:57:28 PM
Does anyone know what the window safety  sensor name is?
Global open does not work because we don't have the safety sensor.

Are you talking about the Bounce-Back feature? If so, I thought any window with the auto up feature had to have bounce-back for safety.
Wife's '15 SHO non PP

Gjkrisa

Yes I'm curious if you can see the module in forscan so you would know if you can enable the feature and have it work or not

ShoBoat

Quote from: Gjkrisa on May 15, 2017, 09:47:58 AM
Yes I'm curious if you can see the module in forscan so you would know if you can enable the feature and have it work or not

Global open on the front 2 windows works, its global close that we can't seem to get working on the SHO. Which is weird as they do have auto up on the door switch. Even if you try to enable it in FORScan it still won't work. I have tried it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

Gjkrisa

Hmm I can't seem to get open to work just double click unlock and hold unlock right?

ShoBoat

Quote from: Gjkrisa on May 15, 2017, 01:07:55 PM
Hmm I can't seem to get open to work just double click unlock and hold unlock right?

Yes and it must be enabled in the left cluster

2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

Gjkrisa

Yea I did that still no go but I might of had timing off or something I'll try again later

lamrith

Quote from: Gjkrisa on May 15, 2017, 01:59:19 PM
Yea I did that still no go but I might of had timing off or something I'll try again later

My car is a '13 PP.  I just checked and made sure it was "on" in left dash settings.  I have not altered anything for the windows using FORScan.

click-clickhold worked for me.  It was a loong hold on the second click, 3-5 seconds?  I also did a slow sequence.  Not clickclick...  more like click and clickhold.  When I tried it fast it dis not work.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

Izzybird

This one seems to work just pressing unlock and holding it a few seconds. They start rolling down when I let off the button.
Wife's '15 SHO non PP

Half-Fast

Remote close isn't an option it appears
2014 SHO PP Deep Impact Blue.  All stock...

Izzybird

Quote from: Half-Fast on May 15, 2017, 06:34:27 PM
Remote close isn't an option it appears

There's the option to turn it on, it just appears to not do anything on the Taurus platform. If that's what you meant, my bad.
Wife's '15 SHO non PP

Gjkrisa

Yea with remote close we need the safty module I'd like to look into how to get that and turn it on or if some are coming with it how you can tell if you have it

Izzybird

http://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2662

Wish I would have seen this thread before I spent all day trying to figure out the double honk disable and AWD Gauge, they were right here the whole time.
Wife's '15 SHO non PP

Izzybird

Wife's '15 SHO non PP

ShoBoat

Hmm I wonder if TPMS can be enabled on the left stack on a 2013 SHO?