• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

FORScan?

Started by Gjkrisa, October 28, 2016, 10:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Izzybird

Quote from: Gjkrisa on April 26, 2017, 06:51:22 PM
Another thing I'd love to find is my rear doors don't unlock automatically untill I turn the vehicle off.
I wish all doors would unlock when I go-to park.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Getting the doors to unlock shifting to park seems to be proving elusive, hopefully someone will crack it soon. Do you have global close enabled? I've got it enabled but it doesn't work, open works fine.
Wife's '15 SHO non PP

lamrith

So all the info I am seeing on splash screen changes is Synch3.  Does it work for Synch 2?
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

Gjkrisa

I'm sure there are things you can change in sync 2 but don't know what they are people have added reverse camera and nav just editing the sync 2 I believe

http://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3898
2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

lamrith

Quote from: Gjkrisa on October 28, 2016, 10:54:00 PM
AWD distribution driver gauge
ipc
720-01-02 8AFC-4CF0-3F2B asbuilt
720-01-02 BAFC-4CF0-3F5B

Well I got the AWD to show, but I noticed that it only shows me fuel level and not the dual fuel/rpm bar gauge like yours does.  All good regardless.  Driving in S mode using the paddles has been fun and really changes the feel of the car.  It will be nice to see how the awd is kicking in and when as I goof around.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

Gjkrisa

Might be because I've had the temp gauge option on or recently used the paddles before turning the option on or maybe just some other programming different. I can try to take a picture of my settings to see what else is different.

Gjkrisa

Turn off amp and have clean preout from radio from fusion forum
http://www.2gfusions.net/showthread.php?tid=3704
Ford fusion write up for FORScan
http://www.2gfusions.net/showthread.php?tid=4573

FearlessAZ

Quote from: Gjkrisa on May 06, 2017, 11:29:22 AM
Turn off amp and have clean preout from radio from fusion forum
http://www.2gfusions.net/showthread.php?tid=3704
Ford fusion write up for FORScan
http://www.2gfusions.net/showthread.php?tid=4573

That is some damn good info
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

Izzybird

Never mind, I found a discussion on the forscan forum and it appears enabling global close does nothing on the taurus. Anyone messed with secure idle? On 726-42-01 I had x1xx xxxx xxxx, which should be enabled but the shift lever does not lock when the fob is out of the car.  I switched the 1 to 0 for the heck of it and got service advancedtrac and the ABS light on, guess I could go do a burnout or something..
Wife's '15 SHO non PP

Gjkrisa

I think the global open opens all doors when driver opens their door and car is off...
If that's as far as we can get to global open I don't know what Ford was thinking?
trying to be a pioneer in passenger safety?
What if there was a roll over does it still act the same way?

Izzybird

Global open rolls the windows down when you hold the unlock button on the fob down, global close should roll them up when you hold the lock button down. I enabled global close, but apparently it does nothing on some models including Taurus. Global open is awesome! If it starts raining and I've left the windows up, I can just roll them down with the fob and get a good washin' on the interior. (Sarcasm)
Wife's '15 SHO non PP

ShoBoat

So messing around a bit in FORSCan I decided to look into disabling the factory eq processing. Strangely enough the 727-01-02 is set to 0031 on my ACM... and other SHO vin that I have looked up? Anybody run across this?

The 00xx is the correct setting to disable it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

Gjkrisa

Can't find the post but person asking about the tach and fuel on awd guage

Gjkrisa

Quote from: ShoBoat on May 07, 2017, 09:51:14 PM
So messing around a bit in FORSCan I decided to look into disabling the factory eq processing. Strangely enough the 727-01-02 is set to 0031 on my ACM... and other SHO vin that I have looked up? Anybody run across this?

The 00xx is the correct setting to disable it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I have global turned on even went and turned the driver setting on and didn't work but good thing since I still have the window shades for the kid down

lamrith

Quote from: Gjkrisa on May 07, 2017, 11:39:35 PM
Can't find the post but person asking about the tach and fuel on awd guage

AHh hhaa!!  Thanks I recall seeing that before and I think I turned it off as I was using the RPM display all the time.

Thanks bud!!