• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

4+X Race Tune for 2010-2012 SHO it?

Started by StealBlueSho, October 26, 2016, 02:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Is LMS still actively looking to squeeze more performance or update their tunes for those model years? Or is it pretty much done, and what you have is what you have? Thanks!

SHOdded

I think they work further on the tunes as clients demand it.  They have stable "off the shelf" tunes that they have tested and give out.  But the race tunes require additional attention and development, plus the feeding & maintenance of the vehicles must meet additional requirements.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Hmm, so in order to further develop the tune I would most likely need to go to their location would be my guess..

I was merely curious is the off the shelf tune was going to be developed further..

StealBlueSho

LMS have any input on this? Just curious if I should monitor for updates or not...

Livernois Motorsports

We offer modified tunes based upon customer request and strategy codes.
If you could send us a PM we would be more than happy to discuss further!

Thanks