• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SYNC Connectivity and overall speed

Started by ZSHO, October 13, 2016, 09:40:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I just wanted to give a quick updates on anyone experiencing any issues with SYNC such as connectivity and it being just to slow and noticed a vast improvement after downsizing my contacts and deleting all my(text) messages on sync,hope this helps someone.  Z   BCM 5865 – 2011 – 2013 Vehicles – MyTouch Functional Issues Due To Phonebook Content – Contact Volume
Some MyTouch equipped vehicles may experience multiple functional issues such as slow navigation calculations,

displayed time jump or audio popping during initial ignition on cycle. These conditions can be created by the size
of the contact list within the customer's phone book. The amount of data within the contact list can create a
processing problem for the mobile during a key on cycle
. This can be resolved by limiting the number and/or
content within the contact list.
In addition, the automatic phonebook download feature can be set to off by
selecting phone, settings, manage phone book, turn auto phone book off. Additional phone contacts can be added
by manually re-downloading phone book in that same menu. Recommend following Workshop Manual section
415-00 for additional diagnostics and ensure a master reset is performed.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|