• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Seat Heater

Started by EVP72, September 28, 2016, 08:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVP72

I am having issues with the driver's side seat heater.  When I go to turn it on from the touch screen the seat AC comes on.  Has anyone else had this happen to them?

'13 SHO PP, cat back, Hennessey CAC, Meth, Livernois custom tune, springs & 170 thermostat.
2013 SHO PP. Hennessey CAI, Livernois tune, cat back exhaust, 170 thermostat, H&R springs

ZSHO

Does the passenger side seat work? ..sometimes a dealer visit is required to have the touchscreen calibrated and program the (APIM) and also have you checked #28 relay inside the engine bay drivers side?  also have you updated the sync lately?  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

EVP72

I have not tried any of that.  The passenger heater works.  Actually to get the drivers to work, I first have to turn the passenger's on then the drivers.  I am thinking a cal or reset is in order.  Thank you very much for your response.
2013 SHO PP. Hennessey CAI, Livernois tune, cat back exhaust, 170 thermostat, H&R springs