• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Trolled On Rasp From Hell... lol

Started by 14SHOCAR, August 20, 2016, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

14SHOCAR

Only because I find the true humor in this (whether this person is being serious or not), I decided to share this with all of you... Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=128SB_RY0UQ

Troll:
"4201tgreen 59 minutes ago

i have plenty of questions.. 1) probably stabbed holes in your exhaust like a ricer.. my 13 is faster and sounds no where near as loud/rasp this has. whatd you do. an exhaust upgrade helps but if you treat it this way again it end up the same way.. 2) why does your right hand infotainment gauge only shows entertainment and phone.. no climate no nav. do you have preference package? is this just a riced base model? there are more Questions but i feel like what the stock car i got from the dealer and your slightly modded car are no where near the same class.. should've spent the extra 2k"

Me:

"tangents daily40 minutes ago

Ah, its been a while since I've had a "420" troll. Since this video I removed the stainless works downpipes and it sounds much better -- part two https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBmdO_t_Le8. Part 3, shows the downpipes installed with a different exhaust system, yet again, different tone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr0qAAZtw68. I'd love to see a post for your 2013 so we all can learn how to make our cars faster and sound better. 2) no nav, I don't need it. Waze is 100% better. Why would I get a feature that I'd never use on the car? 3) It's a 2014 Taurus SHO, as stated in the video. It has a Livernois v8 tune , 3 bar, intake, corsa cat back, and gapped plugs. Why would I get the performance package when I can't roll in sport tires during the winter in the Midwest. You just sound stupid."

Troll's Very Understandable Rambling

"4201tgreen
+tangents daily No ones trolling.. i was asking you questions but i see the immaturity already. this will be fun. onthe performance package. is an upgraded transmission with shorter gears and better suspension to take the power. that flex vid is slow as fux, ive had the opportunity to be around privilege kids like you amd ive driven the flex, the '15 GT, and am buying the 13 SHO, the fastest stock for stock out of all the vehicles, your modded base isnt nearly as quick as my stock SHO. im working my ass off to buy this n get here idk your story but without the proper knowledge your showing your not... buy a boost max wire harness and come back, i dont need to post s*** cause im not a millennial child whos need social media interactions on everything. ill post and do me eventually, all i did was ask questions.. stock plus boost max (with performance package "why get it when you can run shitty tires?" cause you run the best snow, all terrain, street, n drag radials, so theres no tire your shitty version can run that my drive train won't put down better) my transmission puts me seconds faster than your raspy hole drilled ricer, not to mention my performance Z rated tires and tuner be grateful for what's been given to you.."

"4201tgreen
+tangents daily also the z rated tires plus 93 gas is recommend i dont know if your on basic tire with 86 octane.."

Me:

"tangents daily

Enjoy your 2013 SHO."

I have to remind myself that there are a lot of idiots out there. SMH
18 Volvo S90 Inscription - 2.0T Twin Charged - Polestar Tuned.
17 Lincoln MKZ 3.0T GTDI -To Tune, or Not To Tune -- THAT is the question.
15 Road Glide Special - CFR Exhaust, Powder Coated everything, DirtyAir Air ride
14 Taurus SHO (Sold)
LMS 93 V8 3Bar Tune, K&N Intake, LMS 160 t-stat, LMS pre-gapped plugs, Corsa Exhaust

14SHOCAR

Dude is losing his SHHHH***$ I'm going to have to delete his comments.... soooooo much for the fun here.
15 Road Glide Special - CFR Exhaust, Powder Coated everything, DirtyAir Air ride
14 Taurus SHO (Sold)
LMS 93 V8 3Bar Tune, K&N Intake, LMS 160 t-stat, LMS pre-gapped plugs, Corsa Exhaust

SHOdded

Nowhere do you see freedom of expression like on the Internet, LOL!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

AJP turbo

SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

Sabtaj1

hahaha....  that's good.  Tell him ill run my "slow as fux" flex against his 13 show any day....  too funny.
13 Eco flex.

Stainless works non cat DP/ MRT axle back/ Airaid cai/ 170 T-stat/ 3 bar map/ 1 step colder plugs/ snow stage 3/ hot pipes w/TIAL BOV/ torrie tuned-SCT/

AnotherGreenFusion

I always think FB is bad then I read YouTube comments. The number of comments bitching at you for having a bad sounding exhaust in a video where you are complaining about the problem is insane. I am not sure they even read the title of the videos.
'15 Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
CP-E Cold Side, Hot Side, αIntake, QKspl DP & RMM | Boomba Can | Cordova TB | Synapse Gen III BOV | Levels FMIC | 160* T-Stat | Steeda STB, Sway | Flatout 5700 | SCT by Unleashed/LMS 93v11

PM me for AMSOil @ Cost

EcoPowerParts

My favorite are when people take the time out of their day to go, love the video but why the music, it f'd up the whole video.
Really? It's amazing what people will say without having to stand in front of your face.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

FistyMcgee

Rice based model, no where near the same class as his, you just drilled your exhaust. lulz  yeh brah ur car sux man. ur tune is junx.
Those people are just trying to justify the premium they paid for their car even though it is a non issue.

14SHOCAR

LOL I appreciate all of the comments. I'm happy people saw the hilarity as much as I did.
14 Taurus SHO (Sold)