• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

1st attempt

Started by cseverens, August 19, 2016, 11:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

My 2013 SHO did the same thing with the fuel gauge but it never ran poorly.

It just took some time after the reflash to return to the proper fuel level.

cseverens

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on September 09, 2016, 11:17:51 AM

i'll add that it never ran poorly for me either. just the guage issue. I ended up filling it last time, and will do the same this time. no big deal. I was worried my senders were going bad!!
2013 Ford Flex Limited E/B

sholxgt

Interesting!  Glad it's more common than I thought.  Guy at SCT had never heard of the issue.

This last flash was more annoying because it ran my defrost on high fan through the whole flash.  It's not a process you can stop, so I had to just hope it wasn't going to drain the battery before completing.  The climate control was set to off prior.
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: sholxgt on September 09, 2016, 11:27:20 AM

Interesting!  Glad it's more common than I thought.  Guy at SCT had never heard of the issue.

This last flash was more annoying because it ran my defrost on high fan through the whole flash.  It's not a process you can stop, so I had to just hope it wasn't going to drain the battery before completing.  The climate control was set to off prior.
Mine did that as well from time to time.

SHOdded

Let's see if the SCT guys can figure it out ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

cseverens

did another datalog run and sent the info to torrie. I thought W rated tires were supposed to be good!!!! lol.
2013 Ford Flex Limited E/B