• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Las Vegas "The Strip" races

Started by thewrubelator, July 18, 2013, 09:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

I'll be there from the 9/26 to 9/26 for my Dad's 70th b-day. No drag racing that weekend though, track is closed.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

thewrubelator

Quote from: SoCalSHO on August 12, 2013, 11:43:11 PM
I was watching some of the videos from midnight madness. I did not see another EB car there. If you haven't raced there, we may be some of the first. Also, about that tree at the start line. It seems that after we're staged, all the yellows come on, then green. Should I launch when the yellows come on? As long as I shallow stage?

My buddy and I have raced there ith our ecos. I ran a 14.9 when stock, so I'm excited to see what it does now. I usually stage, then immediatly boost up to 2100 and launch on green. You have to be quick with boostin since they won't gI've you extra stage time. It might be easier for you since you're AWD. I'm pumped man! We will have to meet up and roll there together!
SILVER SLEEPER
LMS 91v10 /  91Xv1~ Full-Race FMIC ~ AFE Stage 2 CAI ~ MAK 3" O/R D/P ~ 4" MBRP CatBack

Check out my build thread!

SoCalSHO

Hey, another bonus. Supposed to be 104 that Friday. Long range forecast on the weather channel :(
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

thewrubelator

Quote from: SoCalSHO on August 14, 2013, 06:40:47 PM
Hey, another bonus. Supposed to be 104 that Friday. Long range forecast on the weather channel :(

So you still gonna be here??
SILVER SLEEPER
LMS 91v10 /  91Xv1~ Full-Race FMIC ~ AFE Stage 2 CAI ~ MAK 3" O/R D/P ~ 4" MBRP CatBack

Check out my build thread!

SoCalSHO

Robert
2010 Met White
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

SoCalSHO

The DA There Has Been In The 5100's
Robert
2010 Met White