• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2015 SHO PP

Started by zach_435, June 28, 2016, 02:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zach_435

Thinking about selling the SHO.

Curious in what you guys think a fair price point is and if anyone is looking for one.

Its fully loaded with the performance package minus the adaptive cruise 

Also has 10000 miles on it
2015 Taurus SHO pp - Megan Coilovers, Ferrada FR1 20x10.5 all the way around, Torrie tune, 3 bar map, Drop in filter
2011 Mustang 5.0 track pack/brembo - 426 whp 420 wtq 12.00 1/4

SHOdded

Unless you can find that one special buyer, best to return car to stock for highest tradein and sell the bits separately.  I am assuming you are not getting into another SHO or a vehicle that can use the same bits.

A certified 2015 w PP would go for around 34K at the dealer, so assume at least 10% less in tradein value.  Private party may pay maybe $32K, if all service records are available and the vehicle is in pristine condition.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Here is a reputable site to give you an inside perspective on roughly what the cars are going for and a fair price would be roughly around 32.500..IMO...even with the extra toys which you never see back in return and best of luck to ya.  Z       https://www.truecar.com/used-cars-for-sale/listings/ford/taurus/year-2015/body-sedan/?trim_slug=sho-awd     Here is one on the conservative side for ya.       https://www.truecar.com/used-cars-for-sale/listing/1FAHP2KT2FG163174/2015-ford-taurus/                               List Price:
$33,994 Great Price
< $31,885
Market Average
$32,858 Above Market
> $33,655

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

zach_435

yeah i plan to remove everything from the car and sell it stock.

thanks guys, good to know ill be able to break even with the lowest number you guys listed.

yeah i wont be getting another car that will use the mods on it.

I recently sold my 11 5.0 and owning just the SHO isn't enough for me so i plan to get a 13 Boss 302 with all the options desired and color.

Have any SHOs been purchased through people finding them on this forum? 
2015 Taurus SHO pp - Megan Coilovers, Ferrada FR1 20x10.5 all the way around, Torrie tune, 3 bar map, Drop in filter
2011 Mustang 5.0 track pack/brembo - 426 whp 420 wtq 12.00 1/4