• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Mobile 1 synthetic at Amazon

Started by J-Will, June 11, 2016, 04:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Competing with Costco, I see!  Thanks for the headsup :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

glock-coma

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

jbrown9999

That's the only thing I use, and that's a great price!
2016 Ford SHO w/ PP w/ SCT X4 w/ Gearhead tune,
MDesign CAI, non-noise maker pipe
Gapped/colder plugs, Thermostat w/ Water Wetter
MSD COPS, aFe Silver Bullet intake spacer
UPR catch can, BOV to atmosphere mod

ZSHO

Here is a Great Deal on a MOTORCRAFT DY1185  OXYGEN SENSOR - FORD (8F9Z-9F472-H)

$97.95

https://www.amazon.com

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

pmezo33

Buy the 5 qt jugs at walmart for $23 and use this rebate until october 31st.  Comes out to about $10 per 5 qt's.  They limit it at 2.

https://mobiloil.com/en/promotion/mobil-promotions/fall-rebate-2017

ZSHO

I found a great price on a Mobil 1 M1-212 Extended Performance Oil Filter for $11.99 but unfortunately the oil filter looked used IMO with some signs of wear and scratch marks.
Amazon was kind enough to send me a free replacement.  Z  :)
Thats awesome customer service for ya.
(Details below) of actual Transaction.

https://www.amazon.com

We are processing your replacement. You don't need to return the original item back to us!

Did you know?
If you're having trouble with certain items, you can get help from a technical expert, send items for repair, and more through Get Product Support in Your Orders.
Learn more
Your Replacement : 113-0870817-3253806

Mobil 1 M1-212 Extended Performance Oil Filter
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC

Estimated delivery: Oct 19, 2017

gtmorgan23

Need to snag at least 6 quarts right? Noob question but I havent had mine long enough to change the oil yet. lol
2019 Edge ST "Phasma"
JLT Catch Can

SHOdded

Correct, 6 quarts of 5W30 for the SHO.  It may take a little less, depending on how much you drain out, but 6 is the magic number.

gtmorgan23

Quote from: SHOdded on October 17, 2017, 10:24:50 AM
Correct, 6 quarts of 5W30 for the SHO.  It may take a little less, depending on how much you drain out, but 6 is the magic number.

THANK YOU

Im gonna snag one of these to install when I change it for the first time: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003VCD7UE/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=IKDZZCWC7FX9T&colid=1NZ51J9D0ESMM

Read on here somewhere the Moto FL-500s was the filter of choice.

2019 Edge ST "Phasma"
JLT Catch Can