• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

No Meth required 403WHP/527WTQ

Started by AJP turbo, June 07, 2016, 01:01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shohard

AJ I have to say for the record that these numbers are the best on I have seen without all the upgrades. I look forward to working with you getting mine tuned. I cant wait to see what you can do when I upgrade my turbos. I will be keeping in touch and listing my tune after it is tuned.

Thanks,

SHOHARd
96 Honda Civic 1.6L Turbo'd 410 WHP 375 WTQ--SOLD
05 Dodge Neon SRT4 2.4L 387 WHP 434 WTQ--Traded in
13 Mazdaspeed 3 2.3L 310 WHP 345 WTQ- (SHITTY CAR)
05 Dodge Caliber SRT4 2.4L 295 WTQ 313 TRQ--Totaled
15 Ford SHO 3.5L 380 WHP 365 WTQ-- BEST CAR YET!!!

ElvenSho

You starting to sell tunes AJ?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

2011 Red Taurus SHO- H&R springs, plugs, t-stat, 3bar, LMS dps, tuned by Torrie

AJP turbo

Quote from: ElvenSho on July 07, 2016, 12:21:56 PM

Yes, limited basis for now. Selective clientele for now based on my time restraints and schedule.
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

ElvenSho

Quote from: AJP turbo on July 07, 2016, 12:31:57 PM

Yes, limited basis for now. Selective clientele for now based on my time restraints and schedule.
Would you be willing to let me compare your tune to mine? If yours is putting down 400 awhp it should be strong, id switch lol

AJP turbo

Quote from: ElvenSho on July 07, 2016, 12:37:40 PM

Would you be willing to let me compare your tune to mine? If yours is putting down 400 awhp it should be strong, id switch lol

I could never send out a tune close to what I run for a 1st tune...I need to work to my progressions based on how each particular car responds...Each tune is purely a custom 1 off tune for the car at hand....Mass issued tunes are for big companies which I am not...Nothing wrong with those tunes either as they have proven to be great also.......It's just not what I do...If you are not looking to log and work through the tuning process than honestly I don't want to offer tuning to that type of customer

No tunes I would send would be considered a finished product until I am finished revising.

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

ElvenSho

Quote from: AJP turbo on July 07, 2016, 01:32:42 PM

I could never send out a tune close to what I run for a 1st tune...I need to work to my progressions based on how each particular car responds...Each tune is purely a custom 1 off tune for the car at hand....Mass issued tunes are for big companies which I am not...Nothing wrong with those tunes either as they have proven to be great also.......It's just not what I do...If you are not looking to log and work through the tuning process than honestly I don't want to offer tuning to that type of customer

No tunes I would send would be considered a finished product until I am finished revising.
I dont mind sending you logs. I am just curious about your tune, I feel like I hit a wall with the tune I have and wouldnt mind trying something new. Good thing is I have a track close by and could compare times, normal driving feel, etc. Let me know :) plz dont tell me you would need 100 logs tho lol

wasinger3000

Great work on the tune! Very impressive numbers.

If you need a test car on meth let me know since mine sits in the garage over 20 days a month.

Sent using smoke signals.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

f8tlSHO

Holy friking balls!!! Just saw this!! Awesome job... Bet you got a lot of time wrapped up in that!!.. Can't wait to see track numbers!!

Sent from my iPhone
2013 Non PP Unleashed 93 E20 3 Bar Tune, K&N drop in 12.491 @ 110.96 120's IAT
Now tuned by ajp...looking to go faster
E30 tune on14psi full weight including 2 child seats,race like a real street car.
12.433 @110.8 140's IAT; Mustang Dyno 332hp / 386tq

Quinid

Hey congratz AJ! I've been paying to attention to all your work, claims, and arguments on these forums the past few years. It looks like your hard work/stubbornness/persistence has paid off and has shut your opposition up for the most part. We realize it would not be in your best interest to share EXACTLY what you have figured out. However I do hope you will not be the only one to figure it out for our sake. It sure would be awesome to see the SHO or ecoboost in that matter surprise the competition all over again! Not to mention.... myself with a extended warranty, it would be nice to have your numbers on the least mods possible. Then when I need to go to the dealership, I wouldn't need to remove mods like meth or down pipes to avoid warranty issues. Just a quick change in tune, map sensor and head to the dealership. I'm still just a tune and a 3bar, but have been torn to buy meth setup for months. I would gladly want to be on your clientele, however I don't think my car setup would add any value or interest to you as it's just more of the same. Best of luck to you and here is hoping someday I can just buy a new and improved tune from you or who ever selling this "fountain of youth".
2014 Blue Flex 303A Appearance package all stock
2000 F250 XLT 7.3L 410k miles
SOLD--2010 nonPP SHO  Unleashed 93 tune, 3 bar map, K&N drop in filter. PPE Catted Downpipes. VTA mod
1957 Chevy 3200 pickup 3 speed stock straight 6
1968 Camaro RS 3 speed 350 sb with vortec heads.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: AJP turbo on June 07, 2016, 02:00:38 AM
I would love to see some people run 15-16 psi down low and 17 psi midrange and top end on E30.....I don't have much E85 around me and don't care to mess with it but I'm going to guess it should do well
You called that one pretty well...

E20 logs attached after 15 revisions.

E30 here we come!

SHOurpp

GREAT THREAD AJP - informitive
should be standard reading for anyone considering a tune or wanting to understand parameters and restriction
duel 3 inch cat less down pipes
sct x4- as a scanner/logger only
3 bar map
hp tuners
both bovs vta

Dxlnt1

I want in as well when you ready. But I don't have the SCT tuner. Nor do I have access to 93 octane. I run the LMS 4+X tune, ACES IV additive, 3 bar, stock intake.

Would your tune work on this setup?
2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

AJP turbo

Quote from: Dxlnt1 on February 01, 2017, 12:45:25 PM

I want in as well when you ready. But I don't have the SCT tuner. Nor do I have access to 93 octane. I run the LMS 4+X tune, ACES IV additive, 3 bar, stock intake.

Would your tune work on this setup?

Yes, but it would not be exactly the same tune....every single tune I've done is unique to the vehicle....there are only a small number of changes that would be similar from vehicle to vehicle...boost, spark, fueling is custom in respect to how the vehicle and local fuel responds and only prefer to tune for people interested in datalogging.....for me, i want/need to see how the vehicle is running with the tune.

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

ChrisJ

PM sent AJP.
2015 SHO non-pp - LMS catted downpipes, Hotpipes, 50mm tial, 3 br map, airraid intake, magnaflow catback, h&r lowering springs, MSD coils, 542s, JLT v3 catch can, tuned by bcb and some other pretty junk.

AJP turbo

And full disclosure......I obviously dont have brand/name recognition at this point so i dont have the luxury of being mediocre so i try to put the attention to detail in the calibration that i sought. And will also attempt to accommodate specific requests to allow people to have a car that operates the way they want and not how someone else thinks it should be. There are alot of tunes out there and its extremely competitive so its hard to break into the industry...so my goal is to make it worthwile for the people willing to take a chance....but after the data and feedback that ive given and recieved i feel I've taken the "chance" part out of it

Couple that with some parameters that i utilize that i feel make the car respond well and safely i feel the 3.5 liter ecoboost tunes i provide are woth a look and provide an alternative

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress