• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Differential gauges (actual vs desired) dual needle tourqe gauges

Started by tgambob, May 22, 2016, 05:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgambob

After playing around with the desired and actual pressures in forscan and had the pids in torque already I came up with this idea. The outside ring is the computers desired pressure and the needle is the actual pressure. 4 gauges now condensed into 2 that now show the differences very easily to the eye, that and it's fun to watch the actual chase the desired lol. I now just have to figure out how to change the needle colors
2010 non pp. Air raid, sct itsx, unleashed 93 boost, 3 bar, ngk

AJP turbo

Ask fomo...he is like a torque layout god....he designs layouts in a dark corner of his basement 26 hours a day and then changes them more than his underwear

Actual and desired what?
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

tgambob

Fuel pressure and boost so far. Being able to see what is called for in relation to actual is quite intersting watching the boost chase the desired. I am doing another one to have my iat and cac temp, makes it super easy glance comparison and I'm freeing up space on my screen.

AJP turbo

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

FoMoCoSHO

If you look on the torque pid thread there is actually a pid for FP differential.

FoMoCoSHO

tgambob

Sorry for the delayed response. It the tourqe ignition theme. I know there is a pid for the differential fp but the I'm more of a visual person so the 2 different needles make it more of thing for me then just like the number 7. Idk I guess I'm weird like that lol

Gjkrisa

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

AJP turbo

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

renospace

I love that gauge setup. I agree it's nicer than just a standalone number. Would you be willing to share this layout/template? 
Quote from: tgambob on May 22, 2016, 05:27:53 PM
After playing around with the desired and actual pressures in forscan and had the pids in torque already I came up with this idea. The outside ring is the computers desired pressure and the needle is the actual pressure. 4 gauges now condensed into 2 that now show the differences very easily to the eye, that and it's fun to watch the actual chase the desired lol. I now just have to figure out how to change the needle colors