• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livernois Motorsports F-150 2.7 Tune update to disable auto start stop function

Started by Livernois Motorsports, May 18, 2016, 09:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

Guys,

Just wanted to let all the F-150 2.7 Ecoboost guys know we have the option to disable the engine's auto start stop function in our custom tunes.  This has been available now for some time, but I figured I would announce it on here as well for the 2.7 guys that have been tuned from day one and not checked in for updates.   If you have our tunes already and would like an update, please shoot us your information over to tuning@livernoismotorsports.com or info@livernoismotorsports.com

For those of you who are new to the F-150 2.7 world, we have some phenomenal tunes available for your truck!  The 2.7 platform makes some tremendous torque gains, especially in the low RPM range where torque is crucial for a pickup truck.  I have attached a few dyno charts as well.  Peak gains on 93 octane were of 73 whp and 48 w tq  Max gains down low I left the cursor on show 146tq @ 2800rpm and 80 whp

Here is a link to the tuner on our website with additional information as well.  Feel free to give us a call if you would like to discuss our EcoBoost tuning further, or to place an order as well. 

http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP631127

313-561-5500
www.livernoismotorsports.com
info@livernoismotorsports.com