• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Lug Nuts

Started by geswek, July 14, 2013, 07:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geswek

Anyone know specs on 13' SHO?

I'm trying to find a good set of black lug nuts for the Nuburgs I'm ordering.

I really don't want to roll with freaking chrome lug nuts.

adelsin

Quote from: geswek on July 14, 2013, 07:45:14 PM
Anyone know specs on 13' SHO?

I'm trying to find a good set of black lug nuts for the Nuburgs I'm ordering.

I really don't want to roll with freaking chrome lug nuts.

If you remove every instance of lug from this quote, its quite comical. ;)

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk 2

2013 Green Gem SHO PP, all available options.

geswek

I got a chuckle out of it too.

SHOFlex11

Those will work. I am running the gun metal Nurburgring's 20x8.5 on the Flex. Using black 1/2" x 20 Gorilla tuner lugs; no spacer needed with a 40 offset.
'13 Flex - Torrie tuned on 93, 60/40 meth-H2O inj, PPE catted DP's into full Magnaflow exhaust w/ X-pipe, 170 t-stat, K&N FIPK w/ aFe filter, H&R springs w/ rear air bags, blah blah blah...
'13 SHO w/ PP-stock as per the wife's demands...

geswek

Quote from: SHOFlex11 on July 14, 2013, 09:38:21 PM
Those will work. I am running the gun metal Nurburgring's 20x8.5 on the Flex. Using black 1/2" x 20 Gorilla tuner lugs; no spacer needed with a 40 offset.

These? Big price difference than the ones I found (they were like $122 bucks).

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/gor-21183bc/overview/

SHOFlex11

Yup, those are the ones. Think I paid around $40 or so through the vendor when I bought the wheels.
'13 Flex - Torrie tuned on 93, 60/40 meth-H2O inj, PPE catted DP's into full Magnaflow exhaust w/ X-pipe, 170 t-stat, K&N FIPK w/ aFe filter, H&R springs w/ rear air bags, blah blah blah...

Shonuff1140

I would just run the free chrome ones that many will give you when you buy the wheels, the TSW centercap will be be shiny spun aluminum anyways.

SHOFlex11

I painted the center caps a translucent black in an attempt for a more sinister look as I have de-chromed the Flex.

Shonuff1140

I am really thinking about having the centercaps painted matte yellow, with the TSW in black, I tried to find some cheap yellow vinyl overlays with no luck. I think it might work.

The black lugs would look great if the aluminum center cap was painted darker.