• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Need a link to buy rear alignment links

Started by salsathe4th, May 04, 2016, 11:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

salsathe4th

The place i took my mks to to get the control arms replaced now say the rear alignment links need replaced too. I feel that they moved my links to make my rear end completely out of line because now when i brake my rear end goes from side to side (they previously aligned my rear end after i got the left control replaced and before i got the other front right control arm replaced with all the angles in the green zone on the paper they gave me). Now all of a sudden my rear end is completely out of line and i can see the tires lean inwards on  the front side. They quoted me 500 to get both parts (200 each) and labor. They still owe me a free alignment. However a friend has agreed to help put the new links on. He worked at a ford dealership before he retired. Can someone send me a link to the part? I cant find it anywhere online. Thanks
"Do or do not, there is no try"         2010 MKS, 22" Motiv Maranello Rims, Mdesign CAI with VTA, LMS 4X tune and lovin' it
-master yoda

L1gerZero

You could always call the shop you went to and ask for the part number on the parts they would use. It should be really easy to find them online after that.
2017 Lincoln MKZ Black Label 3.0 AWD

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

salsathe4th

"Do or do not, there is no try"         2010 MKS, 22" Motiv Maranello Rims, Mdesign CAI with VTA, LMS 4X tune and lovin' it
-master yoda