• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Selling the SHO, opinions on price?

Started by jimmyducati, April 30, 2016, 03:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmyducati

I know the "whats my car worth" thread isn't the most popular here, but id like a bit of feedback on what I should be able to get for it :)

Its a 2010 SHO w/o PP package. It has the heated/cooled senna brown multi contour seats, nav, sunroof, push button start, 2013 Wheels in new condition with new tires 15k miles ago. EBC pads and slotted rotors all around, 3" cattless downpipes, LMS Meth kit, LMS 4x meth 91 tune, 3bar map and 160' tstat (debating on taking the meth and tune off before sale though), properly gaped plugs and recently a new cylinder #6 injector replaced due to a misfire problem.

It does have 122,xxx miles, looks like a 60-80k mile car. I know everyone says "all highway miles", but it really is!! I work in west missouri and live in southern indiana, so I go on ALOT of long road trips. It has a few rock chips to be expected but assume 90% perfect paint as Ill have everything possible touched up before selling. I have performed 100% of my maintenance to include flushing the tranny every 30-40k, flushing the PTU every 30-40k and have always kept the correct amsoil sever gear oil in it.

I owe $13,000 on the car and would like to sell it asap, buying an Explorer Sport and don't want both car payments at the same time (for long at least)

Pics are before I mounted the '13 wheels.
2010 White SHO w/two tone interior
2005 Ducati 999s  (the daily ridder)
1998 Ducati 916  (the beauty queen)
1995 Ducati 900ss (the track terror)
1978 Harley Davidson Shovelhead

SHOdded

In summary, selling your SHO will likely be a lot easier the closer you get it to stock.  Sell the mod items separately.  Otherwise, your buyer pool will be greatly reduced.  Carmax usually gives you the highest value for a "stock" vehicle.  Check the Carfax & Autocheck to see what anyone can see for your SHO.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

jimmyducati

Ya, i will likely put the stock tune back in, 2bar and remove the meth (future use on the Xsport) but I replaced a set of factory downpipes that had a bad cat with the 3" pipes, so unless the 3" pipes will work on the Xsport, they will likely stay on the SHO as the stock pipes are no good

ZSHO

I recall FSHO selling his 2010 PP with roughly 40k on her,here;s the link and best of luck on the new acquisition.  Z     http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,5358.msg85646.html#msg85646

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

jimmyducati

id be happy getting payoff, I already have my Xsport picked out and will be putting a deposit on it monday so I would like to get the SHO off the books!

ZSHO

Quote from: jimmyducati on April 30, 2016, 04:42:46 PM
id be happy getting payoff, I already have my Xsport picked out and will be putting a deposit on it monday so I would like to get the SHO off the books!
Take that Payoff and runnnnn and don't think Twice IMHO.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

markssho

AutoNation now has a car buying service too. They offered me $4k more for a Sienna back in Jan. Might want to try them out of you have an AutoNation near.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

2010 Taurus SHO, Cinnamon, 402B, ACC