• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Went to see BPD today!

Started by DJE624, July 13, 2013, 11:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

Had a great time meeting Mike and watching his photo shoot today.  I'm sure he'll have pictures of that soon.  Meanwhile here are some shots I took of our SHO's together. 

mjhpadi

The pictures look great, it's really nice to see how different the two cars look side by side...and I think they both look great.  Thanks for posting the photos...hope it was a good time for both of you!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

bpd1151

Yep, Dave & I were finally able to find some spare time within each of our goofy schedules to meet up & enjoy some face time today.

Hell, I even also managed to arrange another photo shoot with my photographer pal, who had been pestering me for some time to get in another session with him.

All in all, great time amongst the three of us, & I was surprised to learn Dave resides a lot closer than I imagined. Which, i'll add, is pretty damn cool.

Photos you both took, and posted here Dave turned out really well.

My photographer pal said he should have the one's he captured sent to me fairly soon.

I'll obviously post when they arrive in my 'In Box'.

Once again, great getting together with you & I look forward to the next time together!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

shoman04

Quote from: bpd1151 on July 14, 2013, 01:08:42 AM
Yep, Dave & I were finally able to find some spare time within each of our goofy schedules to meet up & enjoy some face time today.

Hell, I even also managed to arrange another photo shoot with my photographer pal, who had been pestering me for some time to get in another session with him.

All in all, great time amongst the three of us, & I was surprised to learn Dave resides a lot closer than I imagined. Which, i'll add, is pretty damn cool.

Photos you both took, and posted here Dave turned out really well.

My photographer pal said he should have the one's he captured sent to me fairly soon.

I'll obviously post when they arrive in my 'In Box'.

Once again, great getting together with you & I look forward to the next time together!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

YOU KNOW! I don't like white cars but bpd makes it LOOOK GOOOOOOOD.LOL
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

bpd1151

A "teaser" pic if you will...... more to come (albeit in a separate thread).

mjhpadi

Nice photo, really like the background and the terra cotta colored driveway really makes the car stand out...plus the new non-raccoon modded front end, looks great in this photo! :thankyou:
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

adelsin

Very cool!!

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk 2

2013 Green Gem SHO PP, all available options.

DJE624

Nice shot!  Came out very cool.

geswek

Hmm.

I have a shoot idea -- now to find a red/blue overhead system for cheap.

Timeless

Thanks for sharing...you guys run 'em just to see the difference in performance?
2014 RAM 1500 Sport - Daily
1986 RX7 LS1 SWAP - 305WHP - 2600LBS - FUN
2016 MAZDA CX-5 GT - Wife's
Frozen White with RS2 Package Ordered!

DJE624

LOL.  My SHO is fast but, not that fast!